Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica is too short

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Who the hell made the decision for Babylon to be  2mins long ? I really want to fight that person . Babylon and 911 are arguably the most experimental songs on the album so why  are they  so criminally short?.they have the most interesting production along with replay and they  barely got 3minutes   While EMPTY CHORUS sine from above gets 4 minutes of 2014 techno beat .

I'm sorry, i just listened to chromatica in full and got triggered . 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woohoo
Just now, RenegAde said:

Who the hell made the decision for Babylon to be  2mins long ? I really want to fight that person .

1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

they have the most interesting production along with replay

:yennefer:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

arguably the most experimental songs on the album

well we can agree on that. arguably. 

2School4Cool

Quality is far more important than length. So many songs by The Beatles are short and they’re incredibly experimental. Sure there are a lot of shorter songs on Chromatica, but the quality is still there and that’s all I care about.

See The Best In Everyone

JaysAMess
4 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

While EMPTY CHORUS sine from above gets 4 minutes of 2014 techno beat 

I think you need to leave.

killing eve eating GIF by BBC America

Kimberly jj

I agree with you 100% I mean they still have the vibes and gets you into the mood but for me!:poot: I like what she did with ARTPOP every single track is 4+ MINS, I swear you don't want to see me listening to them MJH, swine you'll think Im out of my mind, f*ck the charts who cares:koons: I am a fan of her music not because of the charts "popularity" she makes real ART but i guess she wants to keep them short and mainstream, anyways she gets to choose what she want to do with here piece of ART, we have no say on that:pawsup: but seriously there are missing bridges and sour candy needs another verse they are criminally short 

911 didn't need the last "I can't see me cry" in my opinion because the song is very repetitive. So I think it should be shorter or have an actual bridge :bear:

Babylon and Sour Candy could be longer but to me that's about it. Maybe Alice?

Bonkers

Leave them wanting more.

That's great advice.

I'm not supposed to say this because I don't want my contact to get into trouble, but the Haus version FT Madonna is 3 hours and fifteen minutes, and there are at least a dozen remixes on the upcoming single release.  

The music video was shot in Azerbaijan and they had to get permission from the government to make a video that long since until now videos longer than 4 minutes were very illegal in Azerbaijan.

Have faith!  Patience!  

Believe

:huntyga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

S0436

Babylon could’ve been a real Gaga classic up there with her best had it included a bridge.  It feels almost like an abridged edit; and don’t get me started on Sour Candy (Interlude)

KindHML

Yaaaas totally agree! I can't listen to 911 without the Chromatica II intro. Replay and Babylon always come next. Best songs of the album to me. :firega:

River

It's too long actually, I would remove at least 5 tracks

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Twitter

All the songs are perfect in terms of length. I love when songs don’t overstay their welcome. The length is great for every track. 

EDIT: Sour Candy is the only track that could have been longer. :huntyga:

RenegAde
9 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

Quality is far more important than length. So many songs by The Beatles are short and they’re incredibly experimental. Sure there are a lot of shorter songs on Chromatica, but the quality is still there and that’s all I care about.

We dont even get to enjoy the quality of Babylon,  the moment  you start loosing your **** to it the song ends

RenegAde
5 minutes ago, River said:

It's too long actually, I would remove at least 5 tracks

:bear:

Archived