šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

SOPHIE sets premiere for new release

Helix

Featured Posts

Helix

Late last week SOPHIE was expected to play a set for an online party hosted by Heav3n, but technical difficulties delayed it. She'll now be releasing it on her YouTube channel tomorrow and it may feature new music

Zedd

Hope she will release "Dance Alone" with Mette. The song y'all have been thinking that Gaga sings it, and it's called MeltdownĀ :saladga:

Ā 

Enzo

Release the car sounds Gaga collab :grr:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Release the car sounds Gaga collab :grr:

It's Gaga's material. BP and her plan to rework. SoĀ it's very unlikely we'll get it from SOPHIE

youandi
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It's Gaga's material. BP and her plan to rework. SoĀ it's very unlikely we'll get it from SOPHIE

Don't think they said they were going to 'rework' them, just that they're planning on finishing them

monketsharona
1 minute ago, youandi said:

Don't think they said they were going to 'rework' them, just that they're planning on finishing them

Well it's quite the same to be honest, SOPHIE's production could end up being scrapped like they scrapped what Boys Noize did on Free Woman, Babylon and Rain On Me.Ā 

I want the songs, but I won't hold my breath about her productions remaining intact tbh. Let's wait and seeĀ 

youandi
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well it's quite the same to be honest, SOPHIE's production could end up being scrapped like they scrapped what Boys Noize did on Free Woman, Babylon and Rain On Me.Ā 

I want the songs, but I won't hold my breath about her productions remaining intact tbh. Let's wait and seeĀ 

No it isn't?

Yes Sophie's work could be scrapped but if it isn't then it hasn't been reworked. That way it's not like Angel Down where it started as a 'redone song' which was reworked into something without his production.Ā 

Yeah I'm not holding my breath either but as Bloodpop has mentioned her work at least twice now, I think there's a good chance something is planned

Pharamon

I was so excited entering this thread :noparty:Ā and it's probably just going to be some remixes of some classic 80-90s club songs :noparty:

Archived