Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry to Reveal KP5 Cover

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

Teletubby

This will last 100 more hours 

bg-5-747108.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nuggets
21 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I just don't want them to be delusional about it. They'll only end up disappointing themselves. Everyone knows your faves flops hit you way harder when you were expecting them to be successful.

Nobody has told you to worry for us, we're very fine and enjoying this era and won't be sad if it flops. If anything you're the one bringing the mood down and it's not the first time I've seen your not only unnecessary long but also full of factual errors posts in a Katy thread. :shrug:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, Nuggets said:

Nobody has told you to worry for us, we're very fine and enjoying this era and won't be sad if it flops. If anything you're the one bringing the mood down and it's not the first time I've seen your not only extremely unnecessary long but also full of factual errors posts in a Katy thread. :shrug:

Fine, but just take things for what they are. I don't know where her fans are getting the bizarre notion that this era could still be a hit, there's not one sign that would suggest this is a possibility. I can't take it when people claim stuff that blatantly won't happen. And where did I post factual errors? Seriously, I want to know where as I've studied this woman's career a bit too much, honestly.

The Shallow

does anyone know when she's expecting to announce? I would have thought 5pm but I guess not.

Lona Delery
19 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Then don't read them. I'm the same person I always was. Look around and you'll see me being nice as often as you'll see me being critical. If you only hang around the music section, then, yeah, it will be more critical as the majority of music has been terrible for quite a while. I'm not going to be pretend to like something I don't.

:toofunny: you tell me to not read them but you go out of your way to write novels about everything you dislike

maybe u should follow ur own advice and just ignore katy if u dislike her that much x

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

mcphee

I really do like it :teehee: She always kinda serves though but I've been dubious ever since the swish swish mv

mcphee

I actually like the way the bow on the outfit balances with the text, splits the cover into thirds essentially with u focusing on her then back and forth between the titles... smart

FameHookah
3 hours ago, GregJA said:

Clownmatica :neyde:

CLOWNPOP ClownPlause

WTF is MDNA

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, mcphee said:

I really do like it :teehee: She always kinda serves though but I've been dubious ever since the swish swish mv

Swish Swish music video...

End Racism Now

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

20200708-225043.jpg

Still LQ though

I really do think this would’ve benefitted being a textless cover, lower the image tin the bottom or centre or summ

she looks gorgeous though can’t fault her look

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

I really do think this would’ve benefitted being a textless cover, lower the image tin the bottom or centre or summ

she looks gorgeous though can’t fault her look

After seeing it a little more HQ than what we got, its a serve! I definitely dig it a lot :nooo:

End Racism Now

Archived