Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry to Reveal KP5 Cover

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond
4 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

The way Katy is living rent free in your mind despite “under performing” 

The way y’all feel comfortable making an absolute fool of y’all selves because you’re behind a screen, yet wouldn’t say any of this **** to miss Katy or 90% of the artists y’all trash

the way y’all trying to pass this **** as “honesty” when it’s nothing short of toxic culture

Celebrities put themselves out there to be judged. If they don't want to be, why do they put themselves out there on a grand scale? No one's forcing them to be famous. And this is a forum. The whole point is to put forward our thoughts about things, namely, pop music. Chill out, it's not that serious. It's not like the artists themselves actually read this either.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
culturalbaptism
49 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I literally think she's trying to flop on purpose.

- picking an underwhelming lead

- shooting an underwhelming video

- choosing to release now despite the pandemic

- choosing to release now despite being pregnant 

- this album cover

I think she's self sabotaging to avoid disappointment. Witness really affected her and now she's afraid to actually try. Her singles last year not taking off probably didn't help.

This just feels sad.

This feels liberating. She tried so hard with Witness. I didn't like it as a body of work. Only a few songs. Now Smile seems like a proper album.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

22 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

And how many second chances are you going to give her? KP5 is supposed to be her big comeback after several years of underperforming and flop singles and now you're saying she'll be just fine and it's KP6 that's going to smash? This isn't reality, sorry. Katy's only had one top 10 single in 6 years, her career's hanging by a thread. If this album flops, the chances of her coming back from this are slim to none. I've yet to see a singer have 2 flop albums in a row make a successful comeback.

Are you actually insane? :billie: You don’t HAVE to listen to her music nor do you HAVE to worry about her career. If she’s happy with how it’s going then that’s that. Obviously she has fans who will keep supporting her and like you she’ll have her loyal haters also. This is by far the most embarrassing things I’ve seen on GGD yet!

Lona Delery
4 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Celebrities put themselves out there to be judged. If they don't want to be, why do they put themselves out there on a grand scale? No one's forcing them to be famous. And this is a forum. The whole point is to put forward our thoughts about things, namely, pop music. Chill out, it's not that serious. It's not like the artists themselves actually read this either.

i used to really like your posts a few years ago, but lately it hasnt been cute :rip:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

NFRatwell
8 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It ain’t that serious yet you need to write a novel about how upset you are with Katy and mocking people for still caring about her music. And the way I called you out for your character and the only thing you could say back was “well, I’m allowed to act like an ass! It’s a forum!” :haroon: Chile :bear:

FlopSlurper

another day, another thread of kindness spunks being hateful for no reason

Hebi

But why the clown nose though :rip: It would've been an ok album cover without it and literally everyone will make fun of her because of that :rip: but ok. choices

Lona Delery
28 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

I actually like the cover... no one else?

yes its a kii but its so funny i like it

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Rudz Xinc

When everyone thought this would be her Joanne era. :ladyhaha:

:flop:

Look at those clowns

StrawberryBlond
6 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Are you actually insane? :billie: You don’t HAVE to listen to her music nor do you HAVE to worry about her career. If she’s happy with how it’s going then that’s that. Obviously she has fans who will keep supporting her and like you she’ll have her loyal haters also. This is by far the most embarrassing things I’ve seen on GGD yet!

I'm not worrying, I'm just putting forward thoughts. How is what I'm writing embarrassing? It's just realism. I've studied trends and rises and falls in music for years, I know how these cycles work and I'm all about living in reality. Everything is pointing to this album failing. I can't believe I'm being called insane and embarrassing for just telling it like it is. If it fails as badly as I say it will, are you going to come back saying I was right after all?

3 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

i used to really like your posts a few years ago, but lately it hasnt been cute :rip:

Then don't read them. I'm the same person I always was. Look around and you'll see me being nice as often as you'll see me being critical. If you only hang around the music section, then, yeah, it will be more critical as the majority of music has been terrible for quite a while. I'm not going to be pretend to like something I don't.

3 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

It ain’t that serious yet you need to write a novel about how upset you are with Katy and mocking people for still caring about her music. And the way I called you out for your character and the only thing you could say back was “well, I’m allowed to act like an ass! It’s a forum!” :haroon: Chile :bear:

I've not written a novel, that post was nowhere near as long as some of my stuff. I'm not upset with her, I'm just putting forward thoughts. I don't mind people still caring about her music, I just don't want them to be delusional about it. They'll only end up disappointing themselves. Everyone knows your faves flops hit you way harder when you were expecting them to be successful. I never said I was allowed to act like I ass, I said I was allowed freedom of speech. I'd question the character more of someone who went around saying people couldn't say stuff just because they didn't like it.

ajmsamuel
16 minutes ago, culturalbaptism said:

This feels liberating. She tried so hard with Witness. I didn't like it as a body of work. Only a few songs. Now Smile seems like a proper album.

I started to love katy with witness.. helped me tru a breakup a lot.

kindest regards

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

@xoxo Craig is the reveal still going on?

Ask me tomorrow when I get the energy back :billie:

End Racism Now

Archived