Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa - Hallucinate video preview

Teletubby

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper

I didn't like the art style for BMH animated video so I hope this one is better, even though it doesn't seem that good already :selena: 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leoj305
8 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I really do admire how Dua has SERVED this era even when she released her sophomore album at a really bad time and could have been the end for her. Future Nostalgia is a really solid album, keep the promotion up gurl I can see a Grammy coming your way. 

serena williams applause GIF

I agree her promo has been on point, and how she has literally performed and promod her music despite COVID. 

steven

It looks promising. Hallucinate is such a good single choice, so proud of my girl. :heart: 

ItalianGagaStan

Even Dula Peep is promoting her music, GAGA WHAT ARE U WAITING FORRRRR?????

buzzkill

i'm not feeling it. but i'm still here for it. :billie:

buzzkill
10 minutes ago, Jase said:

wasnt she spotted in a studio late june? :billie:

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, Jase said:

they chose Hallucinate for next single with this animated video so Levitating will have proper music video

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Jase
8 minutes ago, ItalianGagaStan said:

Even Dula Peep is promoting her music, GAGA WHAT ARE U WAITING FORRRRR?????

I am truly shocked that we have a post like this 

33 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Oh, I hope this time they made better video than they did for Break My Heart. It was interesting but Dua is completely emotionless there!

I think that was the point, because too many emotions, confusion, love, worry, fear, can make someone feel empty and emotionless, and even in the normal song all of those emotions come into play, so I think that was the point. Basically the whole relationship is breaking her mentally :vegas:

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I think that was the point, because too many emotions, confusion, love, worry, fear, can make someone feel empty and emotionless, and even in the normal song all of those emotions come into play, so I think that was the point. Basically the whole relationship is breaking her mentally :vegas:

Did you watch New Rules? She has the same face there. :haroon:

buzzkill
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

i love the BMH video. but i think Dua as a whole doesn't have much of emotional expressions depthness which is fine. boredroom is what make the new generation so interested in her. the same we can say about Billie Eilish for an example. 

RahrahWitch

I'll wait till it's out to judge but by the looks of it it's got that old cartoon style like old disney/cuphead aesthetic. 

I don't like animated MVs at all. But we're in the middle of a pandemic! it's not like she's going to a studio to shoot something.

Archived