šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What have you guys been doing to keep busy this summer?

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

I graduated a week ago, did some exercise and swimming and today I heard I am able to work on Crete this summer for my employer (holiday company)Ā Ā 

Omg crete is amazing you're going to love it. Thats where i'm from lolĀ 

anonanon

worked nonstop for months (biomedical research) but at some point IĀ completely checked out so now I spend most of my energy trying to keep my life from falling apartĀ :vegas:

also I'm taking an online class which is fun

Edited just now by anonanon

GenericPhag

This: *insert naughty link*

Ā 

But actually, I'm an RA for my uni at an off-campus apartment complex that's affiliated with my uni's housing department, so I've been working. Also am taking a few summer classes, working on thesis research as part of a summer fellowship, and I take like 4 naps a day lmao

2 hours ago, GenericPhag said:

This: *insert quoted naughty link*

Ā 

But actually, I'm an RA for my uni at an off-campus apartment complex that's affiliated with my uni's housing department, so I've been working. Also am taking a few summer classes, working on thesis research as part of a summer fellowship, and I take like 4 naps a day lmao

Me thinking it wouldnā€™t take me to the actual page šŸ¤”

RAMROD

Been doing work from home :billie:

Other than that just enjoying time in the house. Cook and bake a lot. Finally get to do some recipes that I wanna do for a long time. Playing switch, and all that. :)

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived