💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga did a Private concert last night?

London GUY

Featured Posts

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Could be true but then it also could be set up by people close to Gaga to hype her fans/calm them down 

You don't play a 25-song setlist with literal interludes to label executives in a Los Angeles office during a pandemic... or even in regular times, for that matter.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

yep. why on earth would she do interludes and everything for a private exclusive event?  its totally fake. 

if she did a private show she'd do maybe 3-5 songs at the piano, 2 of the songs being covers/jazz standard LOL lets be real 

She's done a few private shows during the Enigma: Software People Tour and she did a mircrosoft event during the artRAVE which included interludes. In no way am I saying this show could've happened but don't think that it couldn't have happened either. 

Gracious Gaga

lol @ everyone thinking this is real/suspicious because it got deleted.  it prob got deleted because its FAKE. lol <3 

♥ Kindness Police.

Bottom
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

She's done a few private shows during the Enigma: Software People Tour and she did a mircrosoft event during the artRAVE which included interludes. In no way am I saying this show could've happened but don't think that it couldn't have happened either. 

Those private shows were during her regular tours, they were basically just another date on the tour but instead of it being for fans they were for corporations. This on the other hand is not considering the tour is next year.  Completely different sceanarios. Fake as hell i don't get why people do stuff like this to get fans hopes up it is mean as hell

JRCF29

Heavy Metal Lover!! DITD!!! John Wayne!!!!

Label execs get promo but we don't:madge:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Genuine Guy 09
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

You don't play a 25-song setlist with literal interludes to label executives in a Los Angeles office during a pandemic... or even in regular times, for that matter.

Yes I believe it is fake. Gaga is not active atm :green:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Kindness Ponk

It's not deleted, just modified by a user called purplenimraf and now is modified back by a user called JohnIsAwesome.

Franch Toast
10 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

There’s no way Gaga’s getting near a group of people right now, so it’d all have to be virtual. Is she going to perform all of those dance tracks alone in her house with no band? Or in her backyard with a socially distanced band?

She/Her/Hers

joannesrats
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

plastic doll over telephone tho lol

glad telephone finally meets its demise but not like that 

plastic doll is better :ohwell:

AlwaysLoveGaga

Ok it was obviously fake, but does anyone have a screenshot of the setlist:flutter:

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Sherry
1 hour ago, Bottom said:

Those private shows were during her regular tours, they were basically just another date on the tour but instead of it being for fans they were for corporations. This on the other hand is not considering the tour is next year.  Completely different sceanarios. Fake as hell i don't get why people do stuff like this to get fans hopes up it is mean as hell

I'm not saying it could have happened but Gaga was supposed to tour this time of year :oops:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

numb the flame
36 minutes ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

Ok it was obviously fake, but does anyone have a screenshot of the setlist:flutter:

I have the setlist

Act I:

Spoiler

Chromatica I (intro)

Alice

Plastic Doll

Scheiße / John Wayne

Stupid Love

Act II:

Spoiler

Sour Candy (interlude)

Venus (shortened)

Just Dance

Replay

Alejandro (shortened)

Applause (with elements of DJWS remix)

Act III:

Spoiler

Chromatica II (interlude)

Heavy Metal Lover (shortened)

Paparazzi

Enigma (with elements of Aura)

Dance in the Dark (shortened)

Fun Tonight

Poker Face

Act IV:

Spoiler

Chromatica III (interlude)

Sine From Above

The Edge of Glory

1000 Doves (acoustic)

Million Reasons (acoustic)

Shallow

Act V:

Spoiler

Dance interlude

Born This Way

Bad Romance

Encore:

Spoiler

Thunder interlude

Rain On Me

Babylon

Enzo

This reminded me of when she canceled her tour and days later performed at a wedding 💀

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Bottom
3 hours ago, Sherry1411 said:

I'm not saying it could have happened but Gaga was supposed to tour this time of year :oops:

yeah plans made before coronavirus which would have stopped planning and preparation for the tour all toogether unless you believe they had everything already done when they announced the dates which is impossible

JRCF29

Could this have been a rehearsal? I'm down for this setlist. All the shortened songs... like just a run-through. I think it could be a real setlist tbh

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived