đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Era - Do U still care about it?

Illuminati Freak

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
17 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Ngl, I'm really tired of fake starts and radio silences. We got the album, now I don't really care what's gonna happen.

Honestly only getting the album with no promo isn't that fun to me. I loved how she changed her style and fashion throughout her eras and we didn't really get to see that this time. She won't even post pictures of herself. I definitely feel more disconnected this time.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko

The album is amazing, I love it to death. The silence, the fact that she left, never mentioned it in six weeks (excluding the I’m off to Chromatica during the PAPER mag livestream) is making it difficult to stay hyped. 

Also, let’s not act like she would be dragged for resuming the era. She’s done her part, no one would drag her. She raised millions of dollars and is still campaigning for BLM. Idk what’s going on but it’s not cute.

DonnieDarko
41 minutes ago, S0436 said:

If they have a few MVs done then they should just release them now.  I don’t think Gaga wants to perform until everything is back to normal which might not be this year.  So just give us everything they are supposedly keeping under wraps.

They also have at least two live performances recorded for weeks now. 

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Honestly only getting the album with no promo isn't that fun to me. I loved how she changed her style and fashion throughout her eras and we didn't really get to see that this time. She won't even post pictures of herself. I definitely feel more disconnected this time.

I mean it's not that fun for anyone, of course I wish we'd had a normal Gaga era with performances, public appearances, international promo, street candids and airport looks... But we should all accept the fact that's not gonna happen this time around and appreciate what we have, which is the music.

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Idk what’s going on but it’s not cute.

The situation in the US is still very serious so I can't blame her for doing the bare minimum. But this complete silence is making me feel like something's not right and I hate this.

Illuminati Freak

We've all been affected by the virus it's disrupted our lives. Gaga's done her part with wonderful things for WHO and BLM but she lost sight of the fact that dance music is escapism and what people need most right now. Fans feel deserted and that she turned her back on us. Dance the pain away with the fans. Engage with them. Katy and Dua have been doing that with their fans. Too many excuses as to why she's not doing this and that when her peers are showing her up and showing how it should and can be done. To be honest I'm a bit jealous they really seem to care and have really thought outside the box on how to promote and done exceptionally well to keep the fans happy and engaged thru this whole mess and nobody came for them to say anything negative about it. I think Gaga's fans are really confused, disappointed and hurt as to her silence and lack of giving a sh*t about the fans or the music. 

DonnieDarko
20 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

The situation in the US is still very serious so I can't blame her for doing the bare minimum. But this complete silence is making me feel like something's not right and I hate this.

She has multiple videos and live performances ready to go. That’s the bare minimum. They were ready to promo the era during the pandemic with Chromatica Tv and stuff like this, they stopped obviously because of BLM but this continuous silence with not one single world of explanation is not it. 

La Maison of whatever his name is already confirmed Gaga is ok, there’s nothing wrong. I guess she’s just refusing to re start the era for whatever reason. 

metalguru

On the other hand, I enjoy seeing her commercial limits through this promotionless era. Maybe she wants to see how far she can go w her newly realized streaming power. 

whore
44 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

And what would that be? :enigma:

The best imagery, the most critical acclaim, and the most cohesive album, to name a few. I can see you're a Chromahater from your other responses though so I wouldn't expect you to recognize that :madge:

ItalianGagaStan
6 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

She has multiple videos and live performances ready to go. That’s the bare minimum. They were ready to promo the era during the pandemic with Chromatica Tv and stuff like this, they stopped obviously because of BLM but this continuous silence with not one single world of explanation is not it. 

La Maison of whatever his name is already confirmed Gaga is ok, there’s nothing wrong. I guess she’s just refusing to re start the era for whatever reason. 

Her silence is annoying, i do not understand why she has been silent for so long.

Everybody on twitter , even Gaga Daily itself said that July was going to be the month but it is already the 7th and we don't have any news.

Dua is back promoting, Katy is going to release her new song and the world is keep going.

Doesn't she can promote her album and BLM togheter? 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, ItalianGagaStan said:

Everybody on twitter , even Gaga Daily itself said that July was going to be the month but it is already the 7th and we don't have any news.

GGD has tweeted stuff in the past that hasn't been true. While I'm not saying they aren't entirely true, I'm saying take it with a grain of salt as they haven't been 100000% correct in the past. 

Genuine Guy 09
2 hours ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Will the general public still be into this album when she finally decides tho get around to promoting again?

To me it feels like when we are all back in the Chromatica thread wondering if the album is coming in May or August or even at all 

I honestly think this is the way she operates now - it's too much of a coincidence - and when I say that I believe she is silent in between drops to create an affect where everyone gets hyped when she does reappear - it's like she let's people miss her so much then it creates a big spike when she releases new content.

She'll probably come back with something massive. 

ROM will be left out to either die or grow and we'll get Sour Candy mv mid August 

But honestly, I don't expect anything until then and the era will re start with that MV 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

MiQuenDroid

The era isn't over lmao, chile

All I ever wanted was love...

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

To me it feels like when we are all back in the Chromatica thread wondering if the album is coming in May or August or even at all 

I honestly think this is the way she operates now - it's too much of a coincidence. She'll probably come back with something massive. 

ROM will be left out to either die or grow and we'll get Sour Candy mv mid August 

But honestly, I don't expect anything until then and the era will re start with that MV 

Gaga or her team have got such a weird way of doing stuff. They wait until we're super frustrated and then they drop a date or drop a track.

God Control

I’ll check out if she releases a new music video of some short film or EP, other than that I’m pretty much over it. It was a good album that I did enjoy but the lack of promo and worthy visuals (compared to the abundance of ideas she put around tribes and the planet..etc) felt rather weak.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived