đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

remix albums

paradox

Featured Posts

paradox

why do you think we never got a remix album after btw? would you like any moving forward?
and did you like her first two remix albums?

81Z6i+wXYLL._AC_SL1423_.jpg00+-+Born+This+Way+-+The+Remix.jpg

+ post your fav remix pls i'd love to hear it :heart:

NFRatwell

I don’t listen to remixes apart from the sound of arrows :tony: but if there’s even a chance there’s one good remix I’m here for one 

Animal Claws
4 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

I don’t listen to remixes apart from the sound of arrows :tony: but if there’s even a chance there’s one good remix I’m here for one 

Dave Aude Remixes.

numb the flame

If it's like SOPHIE's OIL OF EVERY PEARLS UN-INSIDES non stop remix album that included new songs as well as remixes. I'm here for it if it would include alternate mixes of songs or entirely new songs otherwise I'm not too bothered as to whether they get released or not.

whore

She always delivered on these album covers but I honestly could go without them 

pop a 911

I liked the first remix album because the songs weren’t too long, when the Born This Way era came around all the remixes were usually 5+ minutes. I prefer the shorter ones. :ohwell:

i’m not real, i’m theatre

sillynate

I think they stopped with these because she started to “flop” 

why sell a remix album if no one is even buying the original. That’s kinda faulty logic though because we know Gaga don’t flop. She just underperforms when compared to her old numbers 

either way I do think there’s a chance for at the very least a remix EP for Ch

Blown Away

I think the ARTPOP one is quite obvious, she wasn't in a good state of mind. Although making a remix album is less intensive than a regular studio album, I don't think she was really in the mood for it.

Cheek To Cheek, Joanne and A Star Is Born just aren't really albums that are ripe for remixing :fan:

I wouldn't say it's my favorite remix album, but J to tha L-O spawned some good 'remixes' of I'm Real, Ain't It Funny and It's Gonna Be Alright.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

erotic4

They are boring, except a few ones. And too long. Maybe if she put an EP, with 5/6 remixes and one/two new songs would be better.

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

IAmNotHere1997

No, remix albums are a thing of the past. Can't remember the last time a female pop star released a remix album.

yes and

16 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

No, remix albums are a thing of the past. Can't remember the last time a female pop star released a remix album.

this. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived