⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
other

Covid-19 May Not Have Originated From China, Oxford Univ. Experts Stated

RAMROD
Posted (edited)

Coronavirus may have lain dormant across the world and emerged when the environmental conditions were right for it to thrive rather than starting in China, an Oxford University expert believes.

Dr Tom Jefferson, senior associate tutor at the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine (CEBM), at Oxford and a visiting professor at Newcastle University,  argues there is growing evidence that the virus was elsewhere before it emerged in Asia.

Last week, Spanish virologists announced that they had found traces of the disease in samples of waste water collected in March 2019, nine months before coronavirus was seen in China.

Italian scientists have also found evidence of coronavirus in sewage samples in Milan and Turin in mid-December, many weeks before the first case was detected, while experts have found evidence of traces in Brazil in November.

Dr Jefferson believes the virus may be transmitted through the sewage system or shared toilet facilities, not just through droplets expelled by talking, coughing and sneezing.

Exploring why so many outbreaks happen at food factories and meat-packing plants could uncover major new transmission routes, they believe. It may be shared toilet facilities, coupled with cool conditions, that allow the virus to thrive.

Source:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/07/05/covid-19-may-not-have-originated-china-elsewhere-emerged-asia/

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Do(n't) ♥ Send ♥ N00ds ♥
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 1

ear condom

I'd like to say :

Don't trust anything from medias, medicine and politics.

Second-guess everything you hear.

The time is more than ripe to wake up from our daily hypnosis.

Burn your TV and go walk naked in the forest instead. I'm only half-joking when I say that

• Like 3
  • LMAO 5

FfFfFfFF

Interesting article but it's very hard for me to believe the virus was all around the world since at least March 2019.. It doesn't make much sense why cases exploded only in January. You could say it was warmer during the spring and summer and the virus didn't spread but we are in the summer and cases are spreading.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Melisandre

It came from the exploitation of animals. All these viruses are. The more we continue to cage and make these innocent animals our slaves, rape, murder in the most horrific ways and pump these animals with antibiotics to the point thats not fathomable the more of these viruses will appear. Covid-19 is just the start. 

Give me the password to the ****ing wi-fi!
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 4

Rio
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

It came from the exploitation of animals. All these viruses are. The more we continue to cage and make these innocent animals our slaves, rape, murder in the most horrific ways and pump these animals with antibiotics to the point thats not fathomable the more of these viruses will appear. Covid-19 is just the start. 

Rape? 👀😶 I feel like antibiotic abuse has nothing to do with viruses. They're drugs for bacteria. How exactly can they cause viruses :laughga:

Edited by Rio
  • Like 1

Melisandre
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

Rape? 👀😶 I feel like antibiotic abuse has nothing to do with viruses. They're drugs for bacteria. How exactly can they cause viruses :laughga:

Forcing a cow to be pregnant by shoving your hand up its ass to grip the uterus so you can impregnate it is rape. 

also anti-bacterial resistance is an actual issue. It is prevalent in humans and will go to animals. 

Edited by Melisandre
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

Chromatislaps
Posted (edited)

sure, then why was the Wuhan institute of Virology nearby the wetmarket? :oprah: They conducted gain-in-function research in bat corona viruses over a span of 6 years... 

In 2019 National Institutes of Health, backed by Dr Fauci led National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, committed 3,7 million dollars over six years for research on bat coronaviruses in China. It involved manipulation of the virusses wether the virus can/could mutate to be able to infect human cells more effectively. 

It is probable the virus leaked from the lab, it has happened before:

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/3/20/18260669/deadly-pathogens-escape-lab-smallpox-bird-flu

And the virologists and scientists "in the news" that say that manipulation is not possible to this degree...then why did scientists manage to artificially sequence the coronavirus from scratch with the released dna sequence? :reductive: think about that :interestinga:

And this genome maniupulation tech scientists are using was already in use since the 70s, let alone what we are able to do now with better equipment and better computing power at hand.

Edited by Chromatislaps
  • Like 2

sarahb
10 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Forcing a cow to be pregnant by shoving your hand up its ass to grip the uterus so you can impregnate it is rape. 

also anti-bacterial resistance is an actual issue. It is prevalent in humans and will go to animals. 

No it's called artificial insemination and is done when the cow is in heat. The alternative is being mounted by a bull. Artificial insemination is safer. They're not humans, they're not psychologically traumatised by it. It's not comparable to rape. 

This blog post explains it well 
https://dairyisntscary.tumblr.com/post/170387184372/cows-consent-to-ai-the-same-as-theyd-consent-to-a

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Melisandre
14 minutes ago, sarahb said:

No it's called artificial insemination and is done when the cow is in heat. The alternative is being mounted by a bull. Artificial insemination is safer. They're not humans, they're not psychologically traumatised by it. It's not comparable to rape. 

https://dairyisntscary.tumblr.com/post/170387184372/cows-consent-to-ai-the-same-as-theyd-consent-to-a

in all due respect. You are an idiot if you believe this. A tumblr article. What a ****ing joke. Do actual research.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Melisandre
15 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Also HOW DARE you even say they aren’t psychologically traumatised by it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Melisandre
16 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Do yourself a favour instead of being a complete moron and talking out your ass

watch this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

March34th
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

THANK YOU

38 minutes ago, Rio said:

its not the forced insemination that caused the pandemic. coronavirus is a zoonic virus meaning that it comes from non-human animals and is mutated to infect humans. H1N1 is another example of one of these viruses.

packing animals in tight quarters with blood, feces, urine, etc, gives these viruses easy ways to infect other animals and create new hosts, increasing the chances of causing a localized outbreak among that population which could then travel into a human worker or a human who comes into contact with these areas (such as a patron at a butchers) and then cause an outbreak in a human population.

21 minutes ago, sarahb said:

your source is a tumblr post? :bear: chile anyways so

cows cannot consent to it. cows didn't consent to being bred into an industry aimed at slaughtering them after forcing them to become pregnant. cows are extremely intelligent animals and can experience psychological trauma. just because an animal is non human does not mean that we should be placing their autonomy below humans.

but moral of the story is covid-19 likely wouldn't have become a pandemic if it wasn't for animal agriculture. slaughterhouses are a known hotspot for zoonic viruses such as coronavirus, H1N1, bird flu, etc because hundreds, sometimes thousands of animals are kept in close quarters alongside their blood, feces, urine, and other bodily fluids. imagine keeping hundreds of humans in such conditions - viruses and infections would 100% occur.

do zoonic viruses happen in the wild? yes. but the ways in which we mess with animals creates more of a risk of outbreaks and creates more of a risk for them to travel into humans.

Edit: here's a link to a professional study showing that cows are capable of experiencing symptoms similar to post-traumatic stress disorder  https://today.oregonstate.edu/archives/2014/mar/cows-witnessing-wolf-attacks-suffer-symptoms-similar-ptsd

Edited by March34th
so this is what it's like living in limbo - first I'm high then I'm so low.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Melisandre
1 minute ago, March34th said:

THANK YOU

its not the forced insemination that caused the pandemic. coronavirus is a zoonic virus meaning that it comes from non-human animals and is mutated to infect humans. H1N1 is another example of one of these viruses.

packing animals in tight quarters with blood, feces, urine, etc, gives these viruses easy ways to infect other animals and create new hosts, increasing the chances of causing a localized outbreak among that population which could then travel into a human worker or a human who comes into contact with these areas (such as a patron at a butchers) and then cause an outbreak in a human population.

your source is a tumblr post? :bear: chile anyways so

cows cannot consent to it. cows didn't consent to being bred into an industry aimed at slaughtering them after forcing them to become pregnant. cows are extremely intelligent animals and can experience psychological trauma. just because an animal is non human does not mean that we should be placing their autonomy below humans.

but moral of the story is covid-19 likely wouldn't have become a pandemic if it wasn't for animal agriculture. slaughterhouses are a known hotspot for zoonic viruses such as coronavirus, H1N1, bird flu, etc because hundreds, sometimes thousands of animals are kept in close quarters alongside their blood, feces, urine, and other bodily fluids. imagine keeping hundreds of humans in such conditions - viruses and infections would 100% occur.

do zoonic viruses happen in the wild? yes. but the ways in which we mess with animals creates more of a risk of outbreaks and creates more of a risk for them to travel into humans.

Quoting because thank you, love you!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

March34th
Just now, Melisandre said:

Quoting because thank you, love you!

i'm happy to see i'm not the only person here who can comprehend how these viruses arise. it's one of the reasons why i went vegan over a year ago. but vegan or not, this is a problem everyone should be aware of. our behaviors and treatment of animal populations is not only detrimental to them and their livelihood but poses risks to humanity. it's a slippery slope that needs to be looked into.

so this is what it's like living in limbo - first I'm high then I'm so low.
  • Like 3

sarahb
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

in all due respect. You are an idiot if you believe this. A tumblr article. What a ****ing joke. Do actual research.

An article from someone that LITERALLY WORKS ON A DAIRY FARM. 

I think someone that LITERALLY WORKS ON A DAIRY FARM, and is ACTUALLY AROUND ACTUAL REAL COWS EVERY DAY knows what is going on. 

Why do I even waste my time arguing with animal rights activists. ****ing hell. You may as well tell me all zoos are evil and link me bullshit documentaries. Hell I work at one but what do I know? The documentaries are more accurate than my personal experience. 

Edited by sarahb
  • LMAO 2