đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Red Velvet - 'The ReVe Festival Finale - MEGARATE

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

tumblr_pt929lG5mp1x86o30o1_540.gif?w=817

One of the best K-Pop albums of the last decade, critically acclaimed Red Velvet's The ReVe Festival Finale shows the versatility of one of Korea's biggest girl groups today, with its experimental "Day 1", its summery "Day 2", and its dauntless "Finale". It also has shown a great concept that the group has never done before, a consistent trilogy showing different types of music never done in K-Pop before with some exceptions and showing inspirations of different eras.

7503dd4ac4768ce93d020161c2d1965990e42eae

Rules: 

1) You have to rate (1-10) each and every track of the album.

2) Trolling is prohibited. 

RV-psycho-2.gif

SUBMIT HERE:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfgHBLDs6cdjfdEuBJqJp7gdmLiTbknFuw5wsnHLk-2sFNHQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

THE CEREMONY WILL BE IN: August 12 (the first anniversary of The ReVe Festival Day 2!)

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet

Also, this will be the third ever K-Pop megarate in GGD history, just in time to celebrate a TRILOGY, after BLACKPINK's discography and queen @juju's CRUSH by 2NE1 megarate. 

TAG PARTY:

@Neight Shayde @Irrelevant @TWICE @ororo munroe @ManMan @Davian @PopReaper @PoshLife @Blue Lagoon @LOVE FOOLISH @Blown Away @L E O @Secret @ninjaponta @pugsnotdrugs @RAMROD @Nirvana @Ivy @Noah @Franch Toast @SOYEON @Decodekid @Sherry1411 @Gerrard174 @nickkoko

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Irrelevant

kinda off topic, but it's interesting how RV produced more songs in a single year than BP has since debut :bear:

excited for this, but I'm gonna have to listen to the whole thing again just to be sure of my rates

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

kinda off topic, but it's interesting how RV produced more songs in a single year than BP has since debut :bear:

excited for this, but I'm gonna have to listen to the whole thing again just to be sure of my rates

well, u see, when ur a girl group in SM, they milk you amazing songs in your first 5 years (as seen by Girls' Generation and f(x)) and then they forget about you in your 6th year.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

well, u see, when ur a girl group in SM, they milk you amazing songs in your first 5 years (as seen by Girls' Generation and f(x)) and then they forget about you in your 6th year.

can't wait for smngg to continue this curse :bear:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

LOVE FOOLISH

Red Velvet is my ult group and I am here to give ReVe Festival Finale the 10s she deserves :tony:

Spoiler

Except you...Zimzalabim :huntyga:

TWICE on hatius

Anyone who votes zimzalabim less than 10, I'll come for you in your sleep and **** on your wigs

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Red Velvet

OK, WHO SUBMITTED WITH NO USERNAMES? 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Noah

submitted :> 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived