đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna Naked On Instagram

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

I think this is really unflattering, and I wouldn't want my mom to appear on the internet like this. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino
11 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Um wtf? You're constantly posting about hot guys shirtless and feet pics, so what's the difference when Madonna does this? This isn't something shocking or controversial. 

It's not different. It's just these hot guys do it and don't pretend it's some kind of a deep artistic statement, body image revolutionary movement. But when Madonna does it, we have to find a hundred excuses to make it look so. 

When was the last time we had a decent discussion about Madonna's music or art?

alsemanche
28 minutes ago, Runway said:

Must be cus gaga is 34 :lmao: 

Yes and? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

10 hours ago, blankpaper said:

I’m mad that her boobs look better than mine and I’m like 35 years younger than her :neyde:

She does have great boobs :laughga: Im sure yours are fine. I have mosquito bites

Musicisfreedom
3 minutes ago, Bambino said:

It's not different. It's just these hot guys do it and don't pretend it's some kind of a deep artistic statement, body image revolutionary movement. But when Madonna does it, we have to find a hundred excuses to make it look so. 

how is she pretending it's some deep artistic statement? she made a joke about her crutches and posted her topless body. Most Maluma fans in the USA don't even care about his music, are just in it because he's a hot guy who posts shirtless pics on Instagram. When is the last time we had a discussion about his music an art? It's always his body making headlines. 

I honestly don't understand your logic here.

Bitch I'm Madonna

10 hours ago, Luciano said:

Madonna is having a big crisis with her age, so sad that she lost her ethereal beauty.. 

you'll lose yours too, if u have any 

7 hours ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

she has bigger tits than me

maybe one day when i’m in my 60s

joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

honestly big tits are not all that. they can hurt your back & make u look older in the long term im happy with my small ones

Looking fabulous! :applause:

Some of y'all acting like you wouldn't be YAAAS-ing all the way to the North Pole if someone younger or a muscular daddy had done this. :yennefer:

insight
10 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

We all know she does this for shock value and it's honestly annoying :interestinga: like, if she wouldn't have shoved this attitude down our throats for years now to the point where it seems inauthentic and desperate, I'd stan. Or at least not mind..

She does it for the attention. She wants to remind the haters that she's still fabulous, alive and kicking. Non-conformist queen!

insight
10 hours ago, Rbr said:

She doesn’t give a f*** about the comments, I love her so much.

She is LIBERATED!!! Her degree in No fvcks to give is legendary :giveup:

ShayCristoforo

Her body looks awesome tbh. I'm shook. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

11 hours ago, Sister said:

No Mom NO 

No ageist jokes NO, she looks fine tho but there’s something with her face

this is just saying no lady no if gaga would post this.

Sneaky Oliver
53 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I will tell why this is a statement. Because women especially from the age she has matured (80s-90s) were deeply repressed and still are today. Unlike men. She can’t even post pictures of her nipples because it’s still a taboo to see a part of a human body. 

So those hot guys as you say, have never or won’t ever have to deal with this kind of oppression because views such as yours won’t allow women to express themselves as freely as men. So yeah a music icon, one the of most famous and successful women in the whole world posting a simple picture like that is indeed a powerful statement! 

Sorry for passive-aggressive energy, but it really annoys me when gays treat women like that while cheering up for mediocre straight guys!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Bambino
43 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

how is she pretending it's some deep artistic statement? she made a joke about her crutches and posted her topless body. Most Maluma fans in the USA don't even care about his music, are just in it because he's a hot guy who posts shirtless pics on Instagram. When is the last time we had a discussion about his music an art? It's always his body making headlines. 

I honestly don't understand your logic here.

Let's not act as if she never showed a boob and said it's for political/artistic purposes because she has. Look, I'm not against her or anything so I'm not a hater. I don't care how she is so what I'm saying has nothing to do with her age. It's just that recently everything she does on IG is crap like this. You wanna talk about Maluma? Sure, but who's Maluma but another made up industry product? Madonna on the other hand is an essential part of pop culture and it's sad that an icon is nowadays only talked about when she uploads a nude on IG.

Archived