⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
society

Woman Stole Classified Paperwork, Headed for Mexico With Daughter

JRCF29

In one of the most bizarre and layered stories I've read in the past month or so, a woman has admitted to stealing a top-secret piece of intelligence, taking her daughter hostage, and crossing the Mexican border. The U.S Department of Justice (DOJ) had this to say of the case: "When Shirley took classified information from her work with the Intelligence Community [sic]  and later fled to Mexico, she violated the trust placed in her by the American People." Apparently, though, a custody battle was woven into this espionage web and the West Virginia woman's daughter- over whom she does not hold custody rights- accompanied her to Mexico City where she attempted to establish an illegal contact with the Kremlin; according to the DOJ's statements on these communications they were undertaken with the intention of obtaining "resettlement in a country that would not extradite her to the United States." Maximum prison time for a violation of this level and of this threat to U.S security is 10 years, plus an additional 3 for the kidnap of her six-year old daughter. 

Obviously, the contents of the stolen documents are unknown but suffice it to say they were of national security importance and their dissemination would have had disastrous implications for America. According to investigators, without law enforcement apprehending her then serious and extensive damage could have been caused. 

Source

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Shook 2

FATCAT

Ugh what was this lady thinking. What a traitor.

chilly waffle

good

Leak it sis

On second thought, love is enough
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

MACATL
13 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Ugh what was this lady thinking. What a traitor.

I guess that depends on what the information was.   She coulda been a hero if the info was in detrimental to this crooked administration.  

FATCAT
1 minute ago, MACATL said:

I guess that depends on what the information was.   She coulda been a hero if the info was in detrimental to this crooked administration.  

It doesn't matter what was in the information, Russia isn't going to use it for any good. They'd either sit on the information & use it to kompromat US officials for silence or they'd twist it in disinformation campaigns to undermine the west. We have whistleblower laws for a reason, and this obviously wasn't that.

chilly waffle