⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

💌 fan envelope 💌
Sign in to follow this  
music news

HYLT debuts at #33

Werk
Posted (edited)

It ties with Sour Candy (#33) being their highest charting song in the US

We could've gotten our first top 30 song how the hell was this possible. We couldn't even outpeak at #32. The title track better not only be a better song but also outpeak OR ELSE INTERSCOPES!

200.gif

 

Edited by Werk
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BillieGOAT
Posted (edited)

This is a product of their label not giving them the $$$ and promo they deserve.

 
Talent lost :/

 

Hoping for it to keep growing and gaining traction! I’ve been listening to it constantly since release, it’s a really solid track!

Edited by BillieGOAT
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonsago

I am a blink and as much as I want them to succed in the US I knew something like this was gonna happen. They are not that big in the US yet. I think it’s good though. The title track will not outpeak, their best bet to get more known for now is for Gaga to release that Sour Candy mv. 

  • Like 13

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArtGagaPop

imagine SC with a full week and video, top 10 debut :bradley:

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Werk
4 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

This is a product of their label not giving them the $$$ and promo they deserve.

 
Talent lost :/

 

Hoping for it to keep growing and gaining traction! I’ve been listening to it constantly since release, it’s a really solid track!

 

2 minutes ago, moonsago said:

I am a blink and as much as I want them to succed in the US I knew something like this was gonna happen. They are not that big in the US yet. I think it’s good though. The title track will not outpeak, their best bet to get more known for now is for Gaga to release that Sour Candy mv. 

In a perfect world they'd be sent to radios. It's whatever but it's also bittersweet like I want it to be higher but at the same time HYLT was also very disappointing and if the title track was better, I'd prefer that gains traction/attention instead :nooo: 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JRCF29
Posted (edited)

K-Pop is not huge in the U.S like Twitter stans seem to think it is

edit: with that said, Top 40 is a solid place to be, it will now be up to radio to give it spins

Edited by JRCF29
Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProjectJoanne

That's actually surprising to me, like that's REALLY weird! Where are all the Blinks in America??? That seems unfair, but I mean I guess it's better than nothing! They could've debuted at 68 but they didn't, so I guess we're ok, just keep streaming! :vegas: :heart:

DC
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WildAmerican
5 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

K-Pop is not huge in the U.S like Twitter stans seem to think it is

edit: with that said, Top 40 is a solid place to be, it will now be up to radio to give it spins

Radio is not touching this song in the US. Absolutely no way.

  • Sad 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JRCF29
3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Radio is not touching this song in the US. Absolutely no way.

in that case:

hqdefault.jpg

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Werk
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

That's actually surprising to me, like that's REALLY weird! Where are all the Blinks in America??? That seems unfair, but I mean I guess it's better than nothing! They could've debuted at 68 but they didn't, so I guess we're ok, just keep streaming! :vegas: :heart:

BLAKCPINK's debuts in the U.S. are usually their peaks cause it's not treated like a normal hit being sent to radio and promoted for longevity if that makes sense and I was expecting an outpeak because of how they got more exposure thanks to SC and plus, the LM, Arianator and BLINK alliance would help give a boost and the hype was big like trending on YouTube (even the reaction videos for HYLT was trending like in the top 30 I think)

Edited by Werk
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnWayne

Blinks in the US should put their focus on pure sales too next time, cause they will have zero chance on the radio unfortunately 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SchwineLove

YG need to replicate DDDD's catchiness, not replicate DDDD's formula twice, and in reductive quality.

I mean DDDD is the one gaining GP's attention in my country and played in mainstream radio like other hit songs from west and local.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig

Sour Candy could go top 5 if it was a main single, had promo, and huge video

End Racism Now
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sepsami

I can't imagine this song doing well on radio at all, half of it is Korean. The GP isn't here for that :neyde:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dit

I'm kind of happy it tied Sour Candy because then the Blinks will go ham on making sure Sour Candy gets a new high peak for the girls whenever it becomes a single :ally: 

Had HYLT peaked inside the top 20 then I feel like they would not go as hard for Sour Candy when it becomes a single. Now they will want a new high peak :ally: 

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...