celeb

Chris Evans and Lily James are possibly dating

freebit

Featured Posts

derpmonster

@Doot found ditched in a ditch :teehee:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Poltergeist

Idk why but I immediately thought who's Lily James Potter, I don't remember that character, then it hit me that it's not one person but Harry's parents :messga:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Pennywise

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :fatcat:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Franch Toast

Is he the "good" Chris? I can't tell them all apart, but there's one whom everyone calls the "best" Chris. 

She/Her/Hers

Reality
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Is he the "good" Chris? I can't tell them all apart, but there's one whom everyone calls the "best" Chris. 

He's one of the "good" Chrises :sweat:, yeah

đŸ–€đŸ‘č

Maleficent
12 minutes ago, freebit said:

Also, apparently, for some celebrities, the pandemic is over. :triggered: 

They’re in the UK. They’re allowed to gather lol. Stop shaming the rest of the world just bc The US can’t get it together 

GreenDiamond

omg I am so jelly

get it girl you are so damned lucky to be under Chris Evans

Dramatica

Not my future boyfriend already cheating on me

source.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

freebit
6 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

They’re in the UK. They’re allowed to gather lol. Stop shaming the rest of the world just bc The US can’t get it together 

I was more referring to that pic of Chris not wearing a mask, whereas the person working at the hotel is wearing one. Why should Chris or Lily not wear one? Especially after coming from a party with a bunch of people. 

And the UK should definitely not be opening everything up. Look what happened to the US after they did. Last I checked, the virus is still very much a thing. 

Maleficent
5 minutes ago, freebit said:

I was more referring to that pic of Chris not wearing a mask, whereas the person working at the hotel is wearing one. Why should Chris or Lily not wear one? Especially after coming from a party with a bunch of people. 

And the UK should definitely not be opening everything up. Look what happened to the US after they did. Last I checked, the virus is still very much a thing. 

Lol the UK’s R value is magnitudes below the US. They actually followed protocols for reopening. 

Masks are not required, it is his discretion 

freebit
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

Lol the UK’s R value is magnitudes below the US. They actually followed protocols for reopening. 

Masks are not required, it is his discretion 

Like I said, he just came from a big gathering of people. He should be wearing a mask.

I definitely expect to see a spike after reopening. People make too many poor decisions. Corona has not been eradicated. For everyone's sake, I hope I'm wrong. 

Archived