💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye received $2 million from US Government

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

JRCF29
30 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Seems like he was paid off to "run" for President. 

Episode 8 GIF by BBC Three

He's not even running, he would've had to file weeks ago in 6 states and hasn't even started collecting signatures for the remaining ones :saladga: you really think he'll get enough write-in votes to make a significant impact

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoetsTryinWrite

That’s disgusting. America, if you vote him in, we’re done. 

Defend Your Humanity.

Reality
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

He's not even running, he would've had to file weeks ago in almost every state :saladga: you really think he'll get enough write-in votes to make a significant impact

Considering this is America, yes :saladga: 

I get that he'll obviously never become president (at least not in 2020 :awkney:), but I also wouldn't be surprised if people here just wrote in Kanye as some sick, stupid joke. 

🃏🖤👹

JRCF29
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Considering this is America, yes :saladga: 

I get that he'll obviously never become president (at least not in 2020 :awkney:), but I also wouldn't be surprised if people here just wrote in Kanye as some sick, stupid joke. 

People that were going to write somebody in are going to write somebody in regardless of whether that's Kanye or not. I don't see Kanye pulling too many votes away from Biden or Trump. People have a right to a protest vote, if someone's happens to be for Kanye then :oops:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Aussie
1 hour ago, 776673564747836765 said:

Aren't he and his wife billionaires ?

Exactly. This is why the world is f right now. A couple of weeks after Kim is crowned billionair

Reality
3 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

People that were going to write somebody in are going to write somebody in regardless of whether that's Kanye or not. I don't see Kanye pulling too many votes away from Biden or Trump. People have a right to a protest vote, if someone's happens to be for Kanye then :oops:

I mean, people have the right to not vote, or vote for someone else, but I just don't think that's a smart thing to do in 2020.

IDK, whatever it is, I just hope people don't legitimately write in Kanye. I'm sorry, but that's just not doing anyone any favors. This is the most important election in years, let's just vote for Biden.

🃏🖤👹

JRCF29
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I mean, people have the right to not vote, or vote for someone else, but I just don't think that's a smart thing to do in 2020.

IDK, whatever it is, I just hope people don't legitimately write in Kanye. I'm sorry, but that's just not doing anyone any favors. This is the most important election in years, let's just vote for Biden.

If I had to bet I 'd bet that Bernie will get more votes than Kanye

Don't Call Me Gaga

Reality
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

If I had to bet I 'd bet that Bernie will get more votes than Kanye

True, I could see that definitely happening. 

Again, I don't think it'll necessarily help (this coming from someone who supported Bernie in the 2020 Democratic primary), but I think that's probably a fair assumption to make. 

🃏🖤👹

TortureMeOnReplay

I'm not surprised. PPP loans have been grossly used since being authorized. P.F. Chang's got a loan. Shake Shack got one. The NBA Lakers got one. Hallmark got one. I'm pretty sure a sportswear retailer got one.

Oh, and the churches too.

JRCF29
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

True, I could see that definitely happening. 

Again, I don't think it'll necessarily help (this coming from someone who supported Bernie in the 2020 Democratic primary), but I think that's probably a fair assumption to make. 

Unless Kanye starts actually campaigning I doubt he'll make much impact. But if he sets up a PAC, runs ads, or holds townhalls and other campaign events- different ballgame

Don't Call Me Gaga

Teletubby
8 hours ago, Aussie said:

Exactly. This is why the world is f right now. A couple of weeks after Kim is crowned billionair

I found out that Kim is not billionaire but has about $900 million : there is article Forbes Says Kim Kardashian Isn't a Billionaire : https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/07/kim-kardashian-not-a-billionaire-forbes

Maybe Kanye wants to make Kim billionaire by giving her these money from Paycheck Protection Program :billie:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Maleficent
8 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

I will never be able to get over elementary grammatical and vocabulary mistakes in published articles. It shows a laziness or incompetence on the part of the writer/editor, and immediately, at least in my mind, damages the credibility of the piece. 

Attribute: regard something as being the cause (for something); point to as a cause

Contribute: give towards; aid; be part of

attributed is the correct word. Kanye West's Yeezy company has been the cause of his growing net worth...

JRCF29
Just now, Maleficent said:

attributed is the correct word. Kanye West's Yeezy company has been the cause of to his growing net worth...

No, it is not. Attributed would be the correct word if the sentence was structured as follows: “Kanye West’s growing net worth has been attributed to his company Yeezy” 

Re-read your sentence and tell me if “has been the cause of to his” makes sense or is grammatically appropriate 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Maleficent
4 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Re-read your sentence and tell me if “has been the cause of to his” makes sense or is grammatically appropriate 

oops that was my bad, the "to" should be taken out. 

but regardless, attributed is the correct word. 

Websters example: "the building was attributed as the reason to Frank Lloyd Wright's success as an architect". thus, "Kanye West's brand is attributed to his growing net worth" 

it shows direct causation, not contribution 

Archived