Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna’s 9th album is on hold indefinitely

Bat

Featured Posts

numb the flame
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yeah... she's probably quit the music industry to focus on Make up

tbh, ANTI is a great album so if she left the industry upon that album I''m not too mad. However if she left the industry on something like Unapologetic I would've felt very meh about it all. While I like Unapologetic its not as good as ANTI. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chic

She’s an incredibly intelligent business woman who has consistently put out quality material in every facet of her artistry, be it cosmetics, music or fashion.

It’s heartwarming to see such a successful black woman dominate the game. The way I see it, business isn’t easy, and a lot of projects fail or underperform in these industries. She’s found success time and time again, and it speaks volumes for her intellect.

Rihanna demonstrates black excellence at its finest.

We stan!

JaysAMess

Remember the days when Rih would release an album every year? I miss those days. :saladga:

Music is clearly not her passion if she's giving it up for money. Can you ever imagine Gaga doing that? Like, who gives up music for money?

Tbh, I've always found Rihanna to be highly manufactured. Her music is written for the charts, and if she's passionate about beauty, she can stay there and focus on that. She's doing well at it.

numb the flame
Just now, JaysAMess said:

Remember the days when Rih would release an album every year? I miss those days. :saladga:

I miss getting new albums from her however towards 2010 - 2012 her music got a little meh imo and I think that was due to her releasing every year from 2005 - 2008 and 2009 - 2012. 

4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yeah... she's probably quit the music industry to focus on Make up

i expect a last album announcement on twitter after R9 is dropped

LadariousGarage

Gurl imma bout to unstan if I don't get it by the end of this year that isn't a threat thats a promise

Lets do it baby I know the Law

RudraCNG

I mean, it's her decision, but at this point she already has an immense amount of money. It's not even an economic effort for her to release an album and she would make her fans happy.

But yeah, she probably doesn't want to be a singer anymore, so...

Anderson123

I don’t think that’s true. She was very excited about the reggae album and even had another one on the way. They just know fans are craving new music and with this covid situation they’re just putting it on hold til probably next year so she can tour, which is the best way to make money. Same thing for Adele, all their plans are simply moving to 2021. 

GipJo

She still has albums contract to finish tho? Is there a deadline?

But it's obvious she doesn't care about music anymore.

Luckily Gaga still does, if not we wouldn't get any new music but movies and tvs, will not complain if it happens tho, she always wants to be a actress anyway:ally:

2 minutes ago, Rio said:

Music is clearly not her passion if she's giving it up for money. Can you ever imagine Gaga doing that? Like, who gives up music for money?

Yeah, Madonna was offered money if she would scrap Erotica but did she do that? No instead she created her own ****ing label so she made sure she could release it.

Would Gaga give that up also? Never.

tezbear91

Sad to hear she doesn’t want to make music as a passion but for money only. 

I miss Rihanna but to hear this is a little sad. She has a great voice...what made her lose interest in it? 

battle for your life.

Andreu
4 minutes ago, Rio said:

Tbh, I've always found Rihanna to be highly manufactured. Her music is written for the charts, and if she's passionate about beauty, she can stay there and focus on that. She's doing well at it.

you have no idea how much I hate the fact that you are right :yennefer:

Archived