⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

💌 fan envelope 💌
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump advisor fights with daughter.....on Tiktok

Varys
Posted (edited)

Keeping up with the Conways

A leftist TikTok teen has been trolling Donald Trump supporters and encouraging people to leave one-star reviews on all of the president’s hotels and golf courses. Nothing terribly surprising about that, right? Except this particular TikToker is called Claudia Conway and she’s the daughter of Kellyanne Conway, one of Trump’s most loyal advisers.

Claudia, 15, found herself in the spotlight this week after New York Times journalist Taylor Lorenz tweeted about her anti-Trump content. She has since given a number of interviews, describing herself as “100% leftist and liberal” and telling Insider that she had “respectfully declined” her mother’s request to delete her viral videos.

Claudia’s very public rebellion is not exactly unprecedented: George Conway, Kellyanne’s husband, has made a name for himself by tweeting snarky comments about Trump. The relationship between George and Kellyanne has long been a subject of fascinated speculation. Is the vocal political disagreement completely genuine? Are they a heartwarming example of the power of love to conquer all (even, you know, fascism)? Or is it all a carefully curated act? Are the pair angling for a book deal or reality TV show?

Some of the Conways’ inner circle have assured sceptics that it is absolutely not the latter. “Those who think this is a 14-dimensional chess game are mistaken,” says Rick Wilson, a Republican who, along with George Conway, is one of the founders of the anti-Trump Lincoln Project. According to Wilson, both George and Kelly are dogged in their views towards Trump but have stayed together regardless. “Who knows the secrets of the human heart?”

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/04/kellyanne-conway-daughter-anti-trump-tiktok-reality-tv

Edited by Varys
Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 5

FATCAT

She came up on my fyp & I didn't believe it was her ☠️ we stan!

chilly waffle
  • YAAAS 1

Varys
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

what is fyp :poot:

blankpaper

The most surprising part of this is that Kellyanne is young enough to have a 15 yr old 

there cannot be a hundred people in a room
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Maleficent

If my spouse, children, and 66 million Americans don’t believe I’m doing the right thing—I’d probably quit my job lmao 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

blankpaper
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

If my spouse, children, and 66 million Americans don’t believe I’m doing the right thing—I’d probably quit my job lmao 

It better be higher than 66M at this point 

FATCAT
3 hours ago, Varys said:

what is fyp :poot:

For you page, it's a tiktok thing

chilly waffle

TOSK
3 hours ago, blankpaper said:

The most surprising part of this is that Kellyanne is young enough to have a 15 yr old 

She's not THAT young

Born: January 20, 1967 (age 53 years)

blankpaper
1 minute ago, TOSK said:

She's not THAT young

Born: January 20, 1967 (age 53 years)

Right, but...she hasn’t exactly aged well and doesn’t look 53 lol 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion

“this many people have nothing to do?” PELALSLEOEOEOEO

• YAAAS 1

monster
Posted (edited)

yass miss conway now steal ur moms phone and leak trump related secret documents

Edited by monster
⛧Kein mitleid für die mehrheit⛧

Varys
47 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

For you page, it's a tiktok thing

Oh thats why i didint understood it oh well I dont have tiktok nor am I planning to have it in the future either :lana:

• Like 1

justhislife

To an extent I can understand Kelly's response. I'm sure Trump gets pissed off. Kind of funny for her to stifle her freedom of speech that way. Even if she is correct in saying that some people don't have the best intentions with her on social media. As mentioned previously though, I'd quit my job if my family didn't agree what I was doing was right.

PartySick
5 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Enjoy that malware, fatty :ally:

KGB was stalkin' me, take my name but just let me be 🌧
  • Like 1

StarstruckIllusion

#FreeClaudia