Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09

A song has to make traction on Deezer and Spotify if it's in Europe, even Apple Music isn't that popular in a lot of countries there. Seeing it respond on iTunes is nice, but there needs to be more than that lol 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away
13 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Madonna was already decades into her career as an established megastar though. The artists being talked about are artists like Dua and Shawn who still haven't found their footing in the industry. The label would pull all the stops possible and do everything in their power to make them mainstream successes.

I know, but it was sad to see how she was basically ignored by US radios after 2003 because of the American Life era.

She deserved more success.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

MANiCURE1295
2 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

A song has to make traction on Deezer and Spotify if it's in Europe, even Apple Music isn't that popular in a lot of countries there. Seeing it respond on iTunes is nice, but there needs to be more than that lol 

Yea I don’t think anyone here is debating that growth on all aspects would be preferred, obviously :pawsup:

Hybrid AT
3 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Seeing it respond on iTunes is nice, but there needs to be more than that lol 

And who is suggesting otherwise?

Lol

IMG_20200713_225542.thumb.jpg.16d5268c47

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

DrCake

Are y’all really fighting over if a song sells 15 or 20 copies on a daily basis in Italy? :triggered:

We all know digital sales are completely dead everywhere. Whether Digital Sales Data is accurate or not, it really makes no difference if the song is indeed selling 15 copies or 20 or 25. It’s not like they’re off by 1,000 sales anyway :billie:

Does anyone have a clue with what's going on in the comments section on the 911 video? Its turned into some sort of conspiracy.

Genuine Guy 09
8 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

And who is suggesting otherwise?

Lol

Well, uhm, why y'all arguing :billie:

Ms. @Adelita is kinda right in her original statement that's all - there was nothing wrong in what she said. Now, I like all y'all, and never post here anymore or want to get involved.. . but that was bang on, SFA can't do anything without the 3 P's: Payola, Playlists, Promo so they should take advantage of it and choose to push that while they have an as running. Ultimately it doing well on iTunes Spain for months will mean absolute Nada on official charts 

Ok lemme duck out chile 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Glamourpuss

Please stop taking this thread off topic with your petty squabbles. Talk about the charts or I will be closing this thread. :dom:

Hybrid AT
8 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Well, uhm, why y'all arguing :billie:

Ms. @Adelita is kinda right in her original statement that's all - there was nothing wrong in what she said. Now, I like all y'all, and never post here anymore or want to get involved.. . but that was bang on, SFA can't do anything without the 3 P's: Payola, Playlists, Promo so they should take advantage of it and choose to push that while they have an as running. Ultimately it doing well on iTunes Spain for months will mean absolute Nada on official charts 

Ok lemme duck out chile 

The arguing was over PI and it being a lead single choice but I don't want to start that sh*t again

As for what you and they said, I don't think anyone here is suggesting that the song climbing Shazam or iTunes charts will make it debut on the upper echelons of the Billboard charts. Yeah, it needs playlists and promo but maybe they're still testing which of the two will resonate better and is a better choice that will yield them more return on investment? They can't be throwing all the money they have at one song only for it to tank, which is why the limited release strategy makes sense

But going on and on in circles constantly whining about "nothing will happen" or "it's going nowhere" is also unfair and makes no sense since the song is showing some signs of favorability if people are actively searching for it. Again, it might be a personality trait or whatever, but people should expect to get called out for it on a public forum as well. I just don't think writing obituaries prematurely makes any sense, especially when it's this early

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hybrid AT
15 minutes ago, Judaz said:

Does anyone have a clue with what's going on in the comments section on the 911 video? Its turned into some sort of conspiracy.

Let me guess, is it related to pizzagate? :toofunny:

Sometimes I wish Gaga hadn't renewed her contract with Interscope. Imagine ASIB being handled by Warner. :giveup:

Hybrid AT

Chromatica now also top 10 in France :party:

iTunes

#4 Italy (-2)
#5 Canada (+5)
#9 Australia (-2)
#9 France (+14)

LGMonster95
3 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

Sometimes I wish Gaga hadn't renewed her contract with Interscope. Imagine ASIB being handled by Warner. :giveup:

It would have been still just Shallow as the only single since Gaga wanted to move on from her Ally character because it affected her emotionally. Also the soundtrack is very successful the way it is

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived