Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Andreu
12 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Do you guys think this could hurt Dua's Grammy chances? I'm interested to see the voting body's reaction to this in terms of noms and snubs :yennefer:

i hope so valentino_gaga2.thumb.gif.fd4a209628d359

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adelita
2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

15 copies according to what exactly? Digital Sales Data? You lost all the credibility just right there because that site is a JOKE. Since the ad with Sine From Above is obviously making some noise, I still think it can do nice things 

38148106_1152864264845256_31008312250911

Hybrid AT
10 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Find a psychiatrist, bye.

Rich coming from you who is picking fights with different people right at this very moment, just like every other day and getting dragged in the process by everyone but okay Miss Adelita, I shall take your advice into consideration. Thank you :yennefer: and :bye:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, Adelita said:

38148106_1152864264845256_31008312250911

Ok Mr Pessimist, let us have a moment of hope here since Sine From Above is doing good so far for being just an ad song

MANiCURE1295
10 minutes ago, Adelita said:

I didn't talk to you, my subject isn't with you and you're not a lawyer here, stay in ur lane.

Don’t post on a public forum if you don’t want to be called on your stupid bullshit, I don’t really know what to tell you. I don’t need to be invited into your conversation, thanks though. :bye:

Maybe take your own advice and stay in your lane, your clearly above your head in this thread when you have no idea what you’re talking about and several members are clocking you  :trollga:

imagine posting on a public forum in 2020 and not expecting responses to the **** that comes outta your mouth :toofunny:

Hybrid AT

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hybrid AT
15 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

Why couldn't Warner have done this back in '05 for Madonna? The Confessions era would've been huge in the US.

Madonna was already decades into her career as an established megastar though. The artists being talked about are artists like Dua and Shawn who still haven't found their footing in the industry. The label would pull all the stops possible and do everything in their power to make them mainstream successes.

Adelita
7 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Ok Mr Pessimist, let us have a moment of hope here since Sine From Above is doing good so far for being just an ad song

Realistic*, I'm not alienated like you and most of you here. :wtf:

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, Adelita said:

Realistic*, I'm not alienated like you and most of you here. :wtf:

Realistic like your source for sales (Digital Sales Data) 

Adelita
11 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Rich coming from you who is picking fights with different people right at this very moment, just like every other day and getting dragged in the process by everyone but okay Miss Adelita, I shall take your advice into consideration. Thank you :yennefer: and :bye:

If it's necessary I buy a fight with everyone on this site to defend my point of view, to speak the truth and be realistic, after all, someone has to be. And don't think I'm afraid of quantity, alienated people are just numbers to me. :nails:

Adelita
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

Realistic like your source for sales (Digital Sales Data) 

As I said before, I follow the daily sales of the songs on iTunes UK through this site and it has been very accurate, but if you have a better one, post here, it's simple.

Hybrid AT
Just now, Adelita said:

If it's necessary I buy a fight with everyone on this site to defend my point of view, to speak the truth and be realistic, after all, someone has to be. And don't think I'm afraid of quantity, alienated people are just numbers to me. :nails:

You make zero sense, like always, but keep bickering and blabbering into the void I guess :billie:

Hybrid AT

Oh well, time to disengage with bullshit

Not worth the time or energy

4hfmv4.jpg

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, Adelita said:

As I said before, I follow the daily sales of the songs on iTunes UK through this site and it has been very accurate, but if you have a better one, post here, it's simple.

Just because we don't have a credible source for the iTunes sales doesn't mean that site has any accuracy on it, like how many on here said, it has been proved to be fake many times (and If I know well, even the person who made it said that It's not accurate). But whatever you say, everyone with a bit of chart knowledge knows that site is BS

MANiCURE1295

I love clocking someone so bad they don’t even respond to me, I stay winning :billie: and delusional members....well stay delusional:ladyhaha:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived