Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steccazero

I hope they have physical sales or a performance scheduled for this week to keep the momentum high and let it chart at least one week. 

I think as most of you that it's a single but just to sell the album, they already got a hit with ROM. It seems that they are also pushing it to be more of a worldwide push rather than just the US. We'll see! 

pls get into this ***uettery

CrimeanMiracle

If 911 isn't a single (I'll be very upset, they created such an incredible clip that needs help), then Alice is the best option, although Enigma is too.

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

LGMonster95
5 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Just watched a ton of reaction videos by locals that had "never seen anything from Gaga since Telephone" and they ALL love the song, even though the video confuses the hell out of their basic brains :billie:

I honestly don't know why they are doing these reactions without making an effort to understand the video, I mean even with a small brain, you still see that there are a lot of details on that video that has an explanation, I only saw one person who actually was smart and got the video from his first watch

Spotify achievements today (19.09.20) : 

Shallow crosses 1.256b streams (1,256,274,604)

ARUTW crosses 486m streams (486,032,756)

Million Reasons crosses 471m streams (471,058,259)

Poker Face crosses 440m streams (440,244,341)

Rain On Me crosses 359m streams (359,507,943)

INLA (Film) crosses 202m streams (202,030,404)

You + I crosses 96m streams (96,057,139)

911 crosses 37m streams (37,321,485)

c10d37857a5ab66f89768916421d9d68f753a8ab

911 overtakes Poker Face on Gaga's Top 10 most popular tracks on her Spotify page. Hopefully it'll climb into her top 5 soon and get further exposure. :lolga:

Alice is currently Gaga's 45th (+1) most-streamed track, surpassing Joanne's Hey Girl. Whilst Plastic Doll is now Gaga's 73rd (+1) most-streamed track, overtaking Gypsy:huntyga:

Have a nice weekend guys and look after yourselves!!! :bye:

27 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I'm at a loss. It has been ONE DAY. It has been rising steadily on every platform since the release... Like unless it's free falling on streaming and iTunes, why is there a single worry? This is how every single starts out. Like every single one. 

Even if its still rising slowly but steadily , Its not top 100 on streaming, barely cracked the top 100 on itunes and has no radio support. We'll be lucky if we get one week on the hot 100 since the only platform we have is the video right now.

There is also confusing reports about the song being a single or not (it was sent to french radios for example). For now i would not consider this a properly released single (sent to radios + streaming playlist). If its sent to US radios next this could change, but for now its album track with a video.

Im not trying to be negative here btw , just analyzing what we have right now :huntyga:

MANiCURE1295

Omg just came back into service, loved the video! Definitely gonna have to do a re-watch to see all the details! But I loved the concept and I’m loving the fact that Chromatica got almost 5M streams yesterday :firega:

COMING FOR 1B+ LIKE IT AINT NOTHING :party:

POP A 911 THEN POP ANOTHER ONE

7 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I honestly don't know why they are doing these reactions without making an effort to understand the video, I mean even with a small brain, you still see that there are a lot of details on that video that has an explanation, I only saw one person who actually was smart and got the video from his first watch

Making coins > making an effort to understand art :huntyga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

CyanDante
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

I mean all they need is a caption in bold letters and a :omg: reaction for their thumbnail. That's it :smh: and they will make a video out of it.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

16 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Just watched a ton of reaction videos by locals that had "never seen anything from Gaga since Telephone" and they ALL love the song, even though the video confuses the hell out of their basic brains :billie:

Since Telephone???

But that would be 10 years ago:ladyhaha:

LIKELADYAGAGA
10 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Even if its still rising slowly but steadily , Its not top 100 on streaming, barely cracked the top 100 on itunes and has no radio support. We'll be lucky if we get one week on the hot 100 since the only platform we have is the video right now.

There is also confusing reports about the song being a single or not (it was sent to french radios for example). For now i would not consider this a properly released single (sent to radios + streaming playlist). If its sent to US radios next this could change, but for now its album track with a video.

Im not trying to be negative here btw , just analyzing what we have right now :huntyga:

Some people are insisting it won't chart before it peaks on streaming and iTunes. That's a little premature. It could continue to rise steadily for the next two weeks like a lot of post-album singles do. If people are hopeful, then we'll act accordingly and put in more effort as a fanbase. If we all believe its dean on arrival, then that is what will happen. 

LGMonster95
5 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Exactly, they know that Gaga has a lot of fans and they are using that to get more views and subscribers. If I did a reaction channel and watched a music video that I dont get it that well but I see that there's tons of details on it, I'll actually do my best to inform myself, make a conclusion and see if I like the end product because that's how you do it like a pro, not only that but the audience will appreciate you more for it. Anyway those reaction channels are the easiest way to gain audience.

LIKELADYAGAGA
3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

GMA called 911 a single

I'm probably the most optimistic person on this forum but I believe that things like this are co-organized by Bobby/Gaga's PR team. As somebody who works in marketing, press is almost always done in collaboration with the person being talked about. I feel like they wouldn't say official single unless Gaga's team said something. But that's just me being hopeful haha.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived