-66 bullet
-0.070 audience

Why is this getting negative updates while killing it on the callouts? :rip: 

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slovakialop

So no playlisting on Spotify for 911?

Are they serious? What kind of joke is that?

They should have maximized the video release effect by playlisting it on Spotify.

GreenDiamond
4 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

They should have maximized the video release effect by playlisting it on Spotify.

am litteraly shook

but guess it wont be pushed as single

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, Slovakialop said:

idk maybe they are waiting to see how it's doing streaming-wise to see like if its worth it to push the song? Anyway we saw that they are capable of doing promo. I think we should wait a bit more to really see what they are doing.

thatfoxyfeeling

I honestly don't care if 911 is a single or not, I just appreciate the fact Gaga hasn't given up on Chromatica and has continued to push through with the era after everything that happened during the album rollout. :coffee:

I don’t really understand what kind of heavy playlisting you guys are talking about. Where did you even expect them to playlist 911? On New Music Friday or on TTH? :laughga:

Hell, not even Hallucinate by Dua which we all know is a constant presence in that playlist wasn’t added after its music video. Neither was Levitating. 

They might slowly add it to smaller pop music playlists across the platform in time if it eventually picks up in numbers.

They aren’t just gonna casually add 911 upon their biggest playlists with daily increases of 200k and just cause Gaga released a music video for it. :billie:

TheProfessor
2 minutes ago, DrCake said:

I don’t really understand what kind of heavy playlisting you guys are talking about. Where did you even expect them to playlist 911? On New Music Friday or on TTH? :laughga:

Hell, not even Hallucinate by Dua which we all know is a constant presence in that playlist wasn’t added after its music video. Neither was Levitating. 

They might slowly add it to smaller pop music playlists across the platform in time if it eventually picks up in numbers.

They aren’t just gonna casually add 911 upon their biggest playlists with daily increases of 200k and just cause Gaga released a music video for it. :billie:

Right, like the delusion in here is really baffling rn...

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived