💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

malazam
4 hours ago, Admin said:

This is what I've been wondering for years and I still don't know the answer.

Digital copies? 

You would literaly lose more money doing that.

If you have a bakery and bake 10 breads, only to sell 3, would you buy the other 7? With taxes, credit cards %...? No one really looks at charts.

Record labels want to profit or at least break even, they don't care about our asses bragging about charts on twitter :billie:

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, malazam said:

If you have a bakery and bake 10 breads, only to sell 3, would you buy the other 7? With taxes, credit cards %...? No one really looks at charts.

Record labels want to profit or at least break even, they don't care about our asses bragging about charts on twitter :billie:

They do care when they’re less than 1k units from number one and they invest crazy amounts of money when the race is close.

Economy

It could be the artist (not label) buying their own copies if they care. Not to mention charts matter a bit for perception of relevancy which can affect stuff like radio play

So it can be worth the lost money from digital sales. Singles is not the main way artists make money anyway

But #1s/top 10s surely help boost the songs and to promote it on radios etc. So I dont agree with you.

malazam
32 minutes ago, OBEY said:

But #1s/top 10s surely help boost the songs and to promote it on radios etc. So I dont agree with you.

It's better to invest in playlisting and sending them checks to radios than buying copies imo

another shot before we kiss the other side

I hope Gaga's team makes it heavily known that the viral chromatica II transition on tiktok is from Gaga since they're making 911 a single

since 911 will be pushed, the streams for chromatica II will also increase a lot since the two songs  practically come in a package so it'll be fun to track how much chromatica II increases 

1 minute ago, NathanC said:

Do you have numbers for 11-20?

Hmm no, maybe Smile by Katy is 11-12 and Asib of course inside the top

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

derpmonster

It would be cool if the single/radio version of 911 included a bit of the outro of Chromatica II just for that transition.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

It's awesome that they're pushing 911 as the next single. Everything seems to be aligning perfectly. Her teasing her arrival on TikTok, nice visual, choreo challenges. We might just have a streaming smash on our hands! :tony:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived