💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

danbekim

aaaand as i predicted, because ASIB has been added to Netflix Canada, the soundtrack has re-entered the Top 5 of iTunes Canada at #5 (+4) !!!

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Monster7 said:

You thought wrong:giggle:

A banger but Replay and Babylon >>>

I wouldn’t mind Replay or Alice as a single. I’d prefer Alice just because I think Chromatica requires an Alice visual since the song sets up the entire album, and Alice is one of the best on the album.

danbekim

iTunes Canada — Songs:

#13. “Always Remember Us This Way” (+19)
#14. “Shallow” (+5)

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

ArtGagaPop
9 minutes ago, danbekim said:

iTunes Canada — Songs:

#14. “Shallow” (+5)

ARUTW increasing more then Shallow, they really ruined a chance to add another song to the Gaga classics (poker face,just dance, Bad romance, shallow) by not releasing it as a single :bradley:

Johncayse
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

ARUTW increasing more then Shallow, they really ruined a chance to add another song to the Gaga classics (poker face,just dance, Bad romance, shallow) by not releasing it as a single :bradley:

You just put salt in my scar :bradley:

39 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I dont disagree but maybe it has to do with the fact every one knows shallow by now but not arutw

Idk how many times this discussion will come up over and over again. They decided to not push anymore singles after Shallow from ASIB not only because they wanted Shallow to get all the attention for awards season and make it a gigantic classic but also Gaga herself couldn't get out of the character of Ally Maine after finishing ASIB and she wanted to get rid of it and move on as quickly as possible.

Rooting for an artist's success is completely understandable, we all do it here but staying excessively maudlin over the career choice of an established global superstar and obsessing over it is frankly a little weird :bear: Move on, it's been 2 years already. We know she has.

Shallow is a monster success and now a timeless classic, ARUTW is a global hit despite little to no promotion that blew every single expectation out of the water, ASIB is the most successful soundtrack of modern times. Everything is great. Nothing is "ruined". 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Here we go with 13 pages of 'ARUTW should have been a single' :bear:

At the end of the day both Shallow and ARUTW are hits (and ARUTW did amazing considering Gaga never ever mentioned or acknowledged that song once anywhere), lets move on :bear:

5 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

Rain On Me is now 2x Platinum in Canada! Smash :giveup:

https://musiccanada.com/gold-platinum/

Thats great :applause:

I wish her Canadian label would certify her older stuff. For unknown reasons none of her singles from BTW + Alejandro arent certified at all (when all of them should at least be platinum).

2 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Add Born This Way to that list, hun :yennefer:

2 hours ago, danbekim said:

iTunes Canada — Songs:

#14. “Shallow” (+5)

ARUTW the hit that got away 😭

whoresup

I know this is a stupid point to make :billie:but I was thinking about when there is a really close race to a number 1 album or single and it’s like a few hundred or even a few thousand copies between them. 

Why don’t the label just buy a load of copies to get it over the line? I mean, surely it wouldn't cost much more than they would pay for a promotional appearance or something. At the moment in the UK there’s about 300 copies between the number 1 and 2 before tomorrow’s chart and they are campaigning like crazy to get it selling new random bundles etc :teehee: why not just buy a load of copies??

Seryabkina
1 minute ago, whoresup said:

I know this is a stupid point to make :billie:but I was thinking about when there is a really close race to a number 1 album or single and it’s like a few hundred or even a few thousand copies between them. 

Why don’t the label just buy a load of copies to get it over the line? I mean, surely it wouldn't cost much more than they would pay for a promotional appearance or something. At the moment in the UK there’s about 300 copies between the number 1 and 2 before tomorrow’s chart and they are campaigning like crazy to get it selling new random bundles etc :teehee: why not just buy a load of copies??

i guess it depends on what priorities a label has regarding each of their artists

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived