Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

19,184,490 views :vegas:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 hour ago, lilmizmuffet said:

No shade but i've no idea why cardigan was the single from the album, it's one of the more skippable tracks imo. Like listening to folklore its the one song where im like okay next

I pass on the whole album :ph34r: Cardigan's ok though. I was never a big Swiftie :laughga:

💚

16 minutes ago, Zak said:

idk if you guys noticed but FUTURE NOSTALGIA fell out of the bb200

Wait yes lol what happened? :air: Maybe they combined it with the remix album which is at #28? But that says *NEW* 

3 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Wait yes lol what happened? :air: Maybe they combined it with the remix album which is at #28? But that says *NEW* 

I think billboard made a mistake. It's number 38 on the rolling stone chart so something is off. 

1 minute ago, Zak said:

I think billboard made a mistake. It's number 38 on the rolling stone chart so something is off. 

They can’t make such a huge mistake. I’m sure they combined it with the remix album. 

4 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

They can’t make such a huge mistake. I’m sure they combined it with the remix album. 

we'll see what'll. happen next week. it might re-enter or it might actually be combined 

How is ROM doing in Canada? I remember it was doing a lot better than in ths US?

Does anybody know its chart run there? 

Edit: it’s at #10 currently. It hasn’t left the top 10 in over 3 months? :firega:

Lazzarus

92 (+1) Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me  912,128

219 (-2) Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow  623,338

370 (-9) Lady Gaga - Bad Romance  471,372

Doing steady numbers on Youtube, in the middle of the week, with current daily average views of 6,118,130 :giveup:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived