Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spotify achievements today (09.09.20) :

Shallow crosses 1.246b streams (1,246,085,816)

ARUTW crosses 481m streams (481,346,472)

Bad Romance crosses 445m streams (445,248,632)

Rain On Me crosses 340m streams (340,875,592)

Paparazzi crosses 190m streams (190,009,114)

Alejandro crosses 185m streams (185,082,775)

Sour Candy crosses 127m streams (127,480,631)

911 crosses 35m streams (35,070,570)

The Fame crosses 24m streams (24,003,004)

Fashion! crosses 17m streams (17,005,982)

65Ck.gif

Paparazzi is less than 10m streams from reaching the milestone of 200m streams (and will become her 13th track to achieve this). :vegas:

Alice currently stands as Gaga's 46th (+1) most-streamed track, surpassing Sinner's Prayer. Whilst Replay is currently her 66th (+2) most-streamed track, surpassing Americano and The Fame. Talent won! :trollga:

Have a great day everyone and look after yourselves. :runhug::sara:

Lord Temptation
2 hours ago, MoonIight said:

The way Gaga is gonna have 5 (6 with Born This Way soon) albums above 1 billion Spotify streams whew :giveup: The definition of a streaming monster :pray:

Exactly. But I hate how Stan Twitter excludes TFM as an album and lumps it with The Fame (even though Spotify themselves consider them separate albums :ohwell:) 

MoonIight
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Exactly. But I hate how Stan Twitter excludes TFM as an album and lumps it with The Fame (even though Spotify themselves consider them separate albums :ohwell:) 

Stan Twitter is literally the pits. :bear: Why should we care what they have to say? :bear:

It's not only Spotify, Gaga and Interscope count TFM as a separate body of work too as they should. :pray:

malazam
2 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Remember when the chart thread used to have all gaga news before the rest of ggd? Now actual chart info is posted on general discussions and they are not even posted here, admin really killed us off :bear:

Yeah.. poor Bobby

5 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

That's because on the lists of 1b albums they count separately but on the lists of 2b they count it as one..

another shot before we kiss the other side

ConnorFilm
3 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

This is just BRUTAL for her, I'm not even laughing 

It’s not funny anymore. It’s scary and sad how far she’s fallen from the public’s grace. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

It’s not funny anymore. It’s scary and sad how far she’s fallen from the public’s grace. 

Yeah struggling to chart on hot 100 and now barely entering top 5 on BB 200 and not even on a strong selling week while totally collapsing on the 2nd week. Literally how much worse she can get...

..... Imagine if she didn't do 84 Zoom interviews or performance where would it land in its second week :poot:

I fail to see how she would recover from this to be honest. Witness stayed 21 weeks in the top 200, I wonder how long Smile will survive.

Im just grateful that LG6 is doing fine right now :huntyga:

2 minutes ago, Freddy said:

..... Imagine if she didn't do 84 Zoom interviews or performance where would it land in its second week :poot:

I fail to see how she would recover from this to be honest. Witness stayed 21 weeks in the top 200, I wonder how long Smile will survive.

Im just grateful that LG6 is doing fine right now :huntyga:

go back to black hair :trollga: :billie:

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, malazam said:

Yeah.. poor Bobby

That's because on the lists of 1b albums they count separately but on the lists of 2b they count it as one..

So, hypothetically if and when Chromatica hits 2 billion streams around midyear next year, it will be considered Gaga’s third album to reach that milestone? Yayyyy! 

I don’t think there are any female artists with more than three 2 billion+ albums?

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived