💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friendly reminder that Taylor likes ARTPOP so she clearly stopped the drama and started the music and y’all should too :vegas:.

OT: I don’t think 911 is gonna do much in terms of a strong chart run, but just being a single and having a video will help its recurrent streams which will also help Chromatica in the long run.

Does Stupid Love stand any chance of reaching Platinum status in the US? Does anybody know where it’s at right now?

1 minute ago, DrCake said:

Does Stupid Love stand any chance of reaching Platinum status in the US? Does anybody know where it’s at right now?

Many claim it has sold 900,000 units since the end of June so I think platinum is totally possible.

8 minutes ago, DrCake said:

It’s platinum eligible. I’m sure they’ll certify it before the Grammys.

Lord Temptation
57 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

It’s platinum eligible. I’m sure they’ll certify it before the Grammys.

It’s also Platinum eligible in Australia but Interscope hasn’t even done the Gold cert yet :neyde:

4m again!! 57m left...

if it takes 3.5m every day, 1B in 16 days (24 of September) 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

PartySick
5 hours ago, HosedDownGypsy said:

Honestly the only reason why I know of Folklores exsitance is because I visit here, otherwise I havent seen or heard anything about it in the media or on my socials nor have any of my friends mentioned it. (I live in Europe).
I know im not a metric of how impacfull an album is but just sayin...

I hear Cardigan on the radio a couple times a day :lolly: Rain on Me is played like five times as much though :laughga:

💚

MoonIight

The way Gaga is gonna have 5 (6 with Born This Way soon) albums above 1 billion Spotify streams whew :giveup: The definition of a streaming monster :pray:

6 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

The way Gaga is gonna have 5 (6 with Born This Way soon) albums above 1 billion Spotify streams whew :giveup: The definition of a streaming monster :pray:

A few years ago she was streaming poison. And now look at her :bradley: I'm so proud of her :cryga: I stanned the right woman :firega:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

911 added to AM’s Future Hits Playlist. 

3rd single here we go :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ArtGagaPop

Remember when the chart thread used to have all gaga news before the rest of ggd? Now actual chart info is posted on general discussions and they are not even posted here, admin really killed us off :bear:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived