Rain On Me #24 (+10)

Shallow #73 (+19) 

Shallow :giveup: Her biggest song did that :giveup:

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seryabkina
13 hours ago, CataleyaDeters said:

she makes white music and makes music mostly for white people ... she has a collab with BON IVER ....her attempt at rapping even sounds super white...she makes folk,pop and country music for god sake ......Nothing wrong with it but ....you know I couldn´t listen on her album on repeat you know what I mean ? Also one of the reasons why the grammys choose her album over Kendrick and so on ....Not that fearless and 1989 were great/goof but not better than to Pimp a Butterfly or Dirty Computer or Lemonade or A Seat at a Table...

I don’t mind you not liking her since I don’t give a damn about her music either but you can’t expect anyone to take your opinion serious when you call someone’s music “white” or any other colors :rip: 

ArtGagaPop
25 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

Sour Candy coming for 200M as a album track like it ain't nothing, the ARUTW of Chromatica :applause:

ConnorFilm

Will we know ROM's position on the Hot 100 today? The three-day weekend has thrown me off. 

BTW: This is ROM's 15th week on the BH100. Do we think it has enough juice in it to reach 20 overall weeks on the chart? 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

I feel like our only chance to debut on the hot 100 with 911 is if the video premieres on a friday for a full week. We'll be lucky if this debuts on the top 40 pop songs as well. This will be our GUY , or worse :huntyga:

In the UK i see maybe a top 75 entry.

I have a gut feeling that their future promotional plans are going to shock a lot of people here. I get some strong slow burner vibes from this. Initial few weeks might be rough and it won't be a hit right out the park but it might just outperform expectations when all is said and done. Nonetheless, excited and perched :flower:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Babylon98
4 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

I have a gut feeling that their future promotional plans are going to shock a lot of people here. I get some strong slow burner vibes from this. Initial few weeks might be rough and it won't be a hit right out the park but it might just outperform expectations when all is said and done. Nonetheless, excited and perched :flower:

I think that even if it doesn't gain big right out of the park all we have to do is watch for signs of growth, especially throughout the week. If it starts gaining more during the week than it loses on the weekend for instance, that's a great sign! 

91 - Shallow 948,630

Total : 1.245.105.603

Most streamed songs

#38 Stressed out - 1.259B

#39 Congratulations - 1.253B

#40 Shallow - 1.245B

9m left (2 days before the difference was 10m, maybe it will pass it in 2 weeks)

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Not sure if this was mentioned here but ROM (and apparently SL also, according to some tweets on twitter by people) is being played on the new season of TV show Love Island in the US

(video timestamped)

Get that promo  :golfclap:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

LGMonster95

What's great now is that even if 911 doesn't do that good, It wont be really that big of a problem since we already got 2 top 5 Hot 100 hit songs out of 2 singles, the great thing it would be that we'll have a new single to track and to push the album a bit more. But I also have hopes for 911 too, who knows, It could perform better than most of us think because It's a very addictive short song, It's the type of song that it gets better and better with every replay, literally what we need in streaming era in theory, I totally wont count it out.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived