Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animal Claws
Just now, n1kos said:

I'm glad we'll get new content this week, it will make the album stable for more days.

Just now, Animal Claws said:

I'm glad we'll get new content this week, it will make the album stable for more days.

I hope so!! It needs new material for longevity! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

2 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Taylor can only dream of having international impact like Whitney. Having teenagers buy your CDs multiple times is not the same as being respected by almost every music fan on the planet. No shade.

No one is comparing her to Whitney though. However, tying Whitney in any field is impressive and we shouldn’t downplay Taylor’s success.

Animal Claws
2 minutes ago, n1kos said:

I hope so!! It needs new material for longevity! 

Longevity is the key! If she keeps the era alive til end 2021, the sales and streaming numbers will be great! Let's hope

TEANUS
4 minutes ago, n1kos said:

65m left! 1B in 19 days! 

Let's stream it!! 

Let’s hope for a Monday recovery, even back to 4 million. Would 4.2 million be too much to ask? :huntyga:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

MANiCURE1295
6 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Maybe we’ll get more content :trollga:

TEANUS

Also if 911 is indeed released as a single this will be a monumental tracking moment. We haven’t really gotten to track a post-album release single in the streaming era. ARTPOP was at the beginning of the streaming era, Joanne didn’t have any post-album singles (MR was released pre-album even if most of its success was well after the album release), ASIB didn’t have any post-album singles (same case as MR with Shallow). It’ll be fun to watch it’s streams increase everyday, even slowly for a while, even if it never smashes!

Ideally a video would come anywhere from 2-3 weeks after its sent to radio with snippets/ teasing throughout just so it can gain any kind of AI before video streams come in....

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Leoj305
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

Maybe we’ll get more content :trollga:

Who said we are getting new content? What’s the source of this info? 

11 minutes ago, n1kos said:

Get your lazy as*es and stream ARTPOP and Born This Way. C'mon lets make them hit 1B

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Seryabkina
10 hours ago, CataleyaDeters said:

hy always this taylor fighting ... I don´t listen so much from taylor cause ... she is kinda the whitest musican ever (which is fine) and also not a genuine sucess story more like her father bought stocks from their record label and stuff ... Which again is fine but honestly I am not that impressed ...Nothing against her success but I am not gona buy or listen songs of her on repeat .....Now can we move on ? :hug:

?

Levine
28 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Also if 911 is indeed released as a single this will be a monumental tracking moment. We haven’t really gotten to track a post-album release single in the streaming era. ARTPOP was at the beginning of the streaming era, Joanne didn’t have any post-album singles (MR was released pre-album even if most of its success was well after the album release), ASIB didn’t have any post-album singles (same case as MR with Shallow). It’ll be fun to watch it’s streams increase everyday, even slowly for a while, even if it never smashes!

Ideally a video would come anywhere from 2-3 weeks after its sent to radio with snippets/ teasing throughout just so it can gain any kind of AI before video streams come in....

Oh wow I didn't think about that! 

CataleyaDeters
3 hours ago, Seryabkina said:

?

she makes white music and makes music mostly for white people ... she has a collab with BON IVER ....her attempt at rapping even sounds super white...she makes folk,pop and country music for god sake ......Nothing wrong with it but ....you know I couldn´t listen on her album on repeat you know what I mean ? Also one of the reasons why the grammys choose her album over Kendrick and so on ....Not that fearless and 1989 were great/goof but not better than to Pimp a Butterfly or Dirty Computer or Lemonade or A Seat at a Table...

Cataleya Deters

1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

Let’s hope for a Monday recovery, even back to 4 million. Would 4.2 million be too much to ask? :huntyga:

it will, I'm sure 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived