Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon98

Daily Spotify Update: 06/09/2020 (Sunday)

Rain On Me

Global: #28 (-1)  1,759,226 (-320k)

U.S.: #53 (-6) 376,045 (-56K)

U.K.: #17 (=) 171,566 (-44k)

Expected Sunday steep drop, let's see how it recovers during this week!

CrimeanMiracle

I really hope Gaga comes up with a 911 Remix with Cardi B. Just imagine that it will be in the charts. Plus, Cardi is a big Gaga fan, just like Ari. :bradley:

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

alp0707
16 minutes ago, CrimeanMiracle said:

I really hope Gaga comes up with a 911 Remix with Cardi B. Just imagine that it will be in the charts. Plus, Cardi is a big Gaga fan, just like Ari. :bradley:

She already has Ariana and Blackpink collabs. Any more collab would look (and in reality “is”) desperate

MANiCURE1295

Reminder today is Labor Day in the US so a lot of people have the day off so that will probably impact streams tomorrow I imagine :hmm:

CataleyaDeters

M.I.A. is dropping a song today .... I just watched her instagram live so be prepared to be slayed :firega:

Cataleya Deters

Taylor is just a marketing mastermind. That's it :ohwell: people comparing her to Whitney, I mean, Chile, Whitney achieved that with Talent, not marketing strategies. Don't get me wrong, I love Taylor and she is talented and I even went to 3 of her concerts but there is no way people can compare her to Whitney. Put some respect on Whitney's name. And yeah... I said what I said. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

9 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Taylor is just a marketing mastermind. That's it :ohwell: people comparing her to Whitney, I mean, Chile, Whitney achieved that with Talent, not marketing strategies. Don't get me wrong, I love Taylor and she is talented and I even went to 3 of her concerts but there is no way people can compare her to Whitney. Put some respect on Whitney's name. And yeah... I said what I said. 

They still achieved the same thing. Both are huge artists.

9 minutes ago, Hurem said:

They still achieved the same thing. Both are huge artists.

Taylor can only dream of having international impact like Whitney. Having teenagers buy your CDs multiple times is not the same as being respected by almost every music fan on the planet. No shade.

16 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Taylor can only dream of having international impact like Whitney. Having teenagers buy your CDs multiple times is not the same as being respected by almost every music fan on the planet. No shade.

Exactly. Whitney's legacy is impactful. Her music speaks for itself. She didn't need scandals or marketing strategies for successful albums. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived