corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
52 minutes ago, Thirteen said:

Kings & Queens is actually a tiktok hit

It's not like Savage was only a hit because of Tik Tok in the first place :poot:

Babylon98
4 minutes ago, Nartiad said:

the fact that it gained 20k :woohoo: Awesome!

Wonder if it'll keep gaining throughout the week or fall and then rise again friday. 

it lost just 2k in usa which is also cool.

The views for the performance were very similar in these two last days so it makes sense, it was also stable in itunes ww. 

Babylon98

Adele is #6 on global artists ranking ww according to kworb...just for posting a picture :rip:she has to really put in the work to make the worst music ever heard if she wants to flop :billie:

Slovakialop
52 minutes ago, Nartiad said:

I really thought that ROM would be today out of US Top 50 and WW Top 20, but no, it's stable, and it even increased!!! :ally:

And shook at SC still on WW Top 200. :enigma:

2 minutes ago, TheProfessor said:

:applause:

OMG I knew it was pulled from Pop but I didn’t realise it had collapsed so fast :deadbanana:

Really do not understand the logic of them pulling it when they knew she’d be performing at the VMAs a couple of weeks later 

Genuine Guy 09
10 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

I really thought that ROM would be today out of US Top 50 and WW Top 20, but no, it's stable, and it even increased!!! :ally:

And shook at SC still on WW Top 200. :enigma:

we need promotion again Gaga with big promo spots :giveup: imagine the SC MV

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Jollibee
6 minutes ago, Smithy said:

OMG I knew it was pulled from Pop but I didn’t realise it had collapsed so fast :deadbanana:

Really do not understand the logic of them pulling it when they knew she’d be performing at the VMAs a couple of weeks later 

If Interscope did not stop promoting ROM on radio, it would have a chance to go back in the top 20 on hot 100 or maybe top 10.

1 minute ago, Mang Inasal said:

If Interscope did not stop promoting ROM on radio, it would have a chance to go back in the top 20 on hot 100 or maybe top 10.

Definitely, radio would have carried it in the top 30 for another 6 weeks at least 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived