Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

how much does 911 do normally? Was it like a 100k increase? :bear:

I think 105- 115k 

I think people are doing too much on  er. she's the 4th most streamed track and she only got like a minute compared to what ROM and SL got... i still have faith she will do well as a non-radio single

1926247474_ggd2(2).thumb.png.be5fe8d6fdd

OT:

Smile - 4,114,164 - Day 4. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Andreu
2 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I think 105- 115k 

I think people are doing too much on  er. she's the 4th most streamed track and she only got like a minute compared to what ROM and SL got... i still have faith she will do well as a non-radio single

1926247474_ggd2(2).thumb.png.be5fe8d6fdd

OT:

Smile - 4,114,164 - Day 4. 

how much does Mood Ring do? since it was released at the same time as Chromatica i think it would be afitting comparison

IMG_20200713_225542.thumb.jpg.16d5268c47

Genuine Guy 09
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

how much does Mood Ring do? since it was released at the same time as Chromatica i think it would be afitting comparison

IMG_20200713_225542.thumb.jpg.16d5268c47

Mood Ring was released during a pandemic and didn't get any promo to stabilise

rs_600x600-191119081957-taylor-swift-cat

ConnorFilm

The increases are cute considering the VMAs have been a nonevent for many years. All things considered I think ROM and the album will see a cute boost next week. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Andreu
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Mood Ring was released during a pandemic and didn't get any promo to stabilise

rs_600x600-191119081957-taylor-swift-cat

This image reminded me of another single that came out during the pandemic and that never stabilised... anyways.

Didn't knew Brinty was afected by the pandemic but not Gaga :applause: superhero tingz

JustJames

No excuses now for letting SL/ROM/Chromatica bleed slow, painful deaths after huge debuts. She stated in her speeches that 2020 has been dedicated to Chromatica ('a diary of a painful time'). Those who use world events to justify the lack of promo are delusional; she'd try to distance herself / album from 2020 if promo was insensitive.

The boosts across platforms are cute; but, debut #s showed earlier efforts could've made much more of a dent. 1) SL was criticized for being empty, lacking a chorus, etc. The live version sounded like a smash, not a song that plummeted into oblivion; SL (piano+live) could've been performed (late-night TV) / released digitally to keep it afloat until May. 2) ROM still has strong metrics except Radio (the 1 needed for longevity). 2 global popstars + #1 debut +  acclaimed MV + WW success and stability (Spotify, Charts) should > Top 10 residency. Why pull a track (w/ potential to go Top 10 again/ be the song of the summer) off Radio w/ no song to make way for?

More importantly, this was the 1st (1/2) translation of her vision. Non-singles are pulling pitiful #s and she had several chances to bring awareness to them as w/ 911:
1. Together At Home: Chromatica III > SFA > 1,000 Doves (Piano)
2. Graduation 2020: Stupid Love (Piano) > Stupid Love > Free Woman
3. Pride 2020: Free Woman > Rain On Me > Babylon
= higher peak/recurrent streams for SL, ROM, FW, SFA, 1000 Doves, Babylon (+Chromatica). 

SL showed tribes fighting on Chromatica; 6m later, do we know what the tribes/symbols meant? Beyond 1-2 interviews, how would fans/GP know Chromatica is symbolic of a world (mind) where pain and conflict need strength to persevere? Before/shortly after BTW and Joanne, we had:
BTW: Born This Way, Judas, Hair, EOG, Electric Chapel, MTN, Americano.
Joanne: Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, A-YO, Angel Down, John Wayne, Come To Mama.

Imagine Joanne's success w/ a Spotify debut as strong as Chromatica's? MR's recurrent streams vs. W-O-W decline of Chromatica non-singles have shown the "promo is dead/unlikely to work" logic was false, but this post-VMAs (a totally irrelevant event) lift finally proves *any* effort after 02/28 would've helped SL/ROM/Chromatica. 

ConnorFilm

Stupid Love rose a spot in Lady Gaga’s top played songs on Apple Music. It’s #13. ROM is #2.

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Genuine Guy 09
48 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Didn't knew Brinty was afected by the pandemic but not Gaga

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR71wb5WqSHQ0lbN418cxQ

OT:

Sour Candy w/ BP is the only other single with potential :vegas: make the two others promo singles

The 'ThIs ShOuLd HaVe BeEn ThE WhOle ErA' essays in here sometimes :poot:

She had great plans for promo pre-Covid , she probably wanted to delay the album release to this Fall but then they decided to release it anyway and potentially keep the promo for this fall. Can we just look back at the whole era rollout once its truly over ? We literally know nothing about the upcoming months and what their plans are.

Anyway, stream You and I , our next song to reach 100m on Spotify :vegas:

Andreu
5 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Anyway, stream You and I , our next song to reach 100m on Spotify :vegas:

how much left?

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived