💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Freddy
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Yes, the world :yennefer:

An american thinking USA is 'the world' ? 

Shocking :reductive:

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that Rain On Me is a HOT 100 #1 and yet there’s people here crying over it being #11-#13 on its 5th week :billie: who cares if it’s top 10? What difference does it make when it already reached its max peak position.

n1kos

An absolutely amazing album and a song as ROM ready to smash that die day by day!

And i don't know if we have a full pop album again :noparty: 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

GipJo
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Yes, the world :yennefer:

The way even many music people don't know how charts work:ladyhaha:

Or he just think US=the world, which is sad but understandable:billie:

corvus albus
Just now, ghs said:

The fact that Rain On Me is a HOT 100 #1 and yet there’s people here crying over it being #11-#13 on its 5th week :billie: who cares if it’s top 10? What difference does it make when it already reached its max peak position.

Staying high is important when you want to be considered a hit :zilla:

Look at the pedos recent singles :poot:

Gagaism
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

It's not even about charts anymore. This woman has become completely SILENT in the past few years. Might as well delete her social media as well because they're not useful to her anyway.

But honestly I get why she became silent...just put yourself in her place and imagine how bad she can feel while being misunderstood and attacked at every single speech, even from the fans? :oops:

Guest Adarsh

The Dalai Lama just dropped His debut album. Are we ready to track that ladies? :pray:

LGMonster95

I also love to see her succeed on the charts (I f*cking have a pretty big twitter account and charts are a big feature of it) but there's a lot more reasons to stan Gaga other than just good music. A Star Is Born's performance really ruined some things for us aka not even #1's on Billboard 200 and Hot 100 can please us anymore to say the least because we also had other #1's 

Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

But honestly I get why she became silent...just put yourself in her place and imagine how bad she can feel while being misunderstood and attacked at every single speech, even from the fans? :oops:

As I’ve said before, half of these ‘fans’ don’t actually care if she’s happy as long as she’s faking it online. That’s all they want.

Nicoxxx
3 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

she was never attacked lol

Boris2
51 minutes ago, Levitating said:

When I realize that the Dababy and lil baby is not the same mumble rapper

Robot Reaction GIF

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, GipJo said:

If Adele comes with quality break-up song like SLY this August:huntyga:

Her manager confirmed the rumour about her returning in September are wrong and Adele confirmed herself she's not coming anytime soon as she's still quarantined and not done with the music

Honestly don't expect her to return until 2021

DonnieDarko
7 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

The Dalai Lama just dropped His debut album. Are we ready to track that ladies? :pray:

Watch Gaga promote his album on her social media 

11 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Staying high is important when you want to be considered a hit :zilla:

Look at the pedos recent singles :poot:

It’s already a hit.
Pedo situation is more like Dope. It doesnt make a difference if it’s position is #10 or #11 after a month that is out unless you want to brag for some random Gaga hater on the internet. 
 This is a hit no matter how it goes from here.

Bloody

the sooner some of you drop the whole "we need promo, performances and bundles" attitude the better we'll all be 

3zg56pwp.gif

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived