💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Leoj305
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

You are correct, the post you're quoting is not.

So it was a controlled leak ? That makes sense. 

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin
1 minute ago, Leoj305 said:

So it was a controlled leak ? That makes sense. 

Wait no, I'm saying that the quoted post can't be true because they had already been planning the single/video before the leak.

Bloody Matt

I think in her Paper Magazine interview she said that the leak somehow convinced her that SL was the right choice for the lead. They had already planned the video before it leaked. It was already chosen as the lead, but once it leaked they were considering scrapping it and going for another song. But that didn’t happen because they didn’t want to scrap everything they had worked on until then.

GiovanniDean

She said in that Paper interview that SL was already planned as a single and video was also already planned soooo even though it leaked she decided to continue with the plan since they had already worked for some time and wouldnt be ok to scrap it...(I'm paraphrasing)

GipJo
6 minutes ago, Admin said:

Where did she say this? It can't be true because they started filming the video 2 days after the song leaked.

Well I guess I read some false fan made articles:rip:sorry about it:kiss:

Genuine Guy 09
5 minutes ago, GiovanniDean said:

She said in that Paper interview that SL was already planned as a single and video was also already planned soooo even though it leaked she decided to continue with the plan since they had already worked for some time and wouldnt be ok to scrap it...(I'm paraphrasing)

Yes

she said there was a moment where she had a discussion with Bobby (maybe Ms. Bobby looked at the reactions online calling it a BTW demo XD ) and she said no she wanted to continue with it

I believe off reliable insiders ( :poot: ) that the lead single choices were between Fun Tonight and SL. I can see why they nearly chose Fun Tonight. 'Before God Cries' on ASIB soundtrack is like merging brunette Ally and Ginger Ally. so that's like Gaga coming back to pop after her HAC stint - a nice transition, if you will.

are you not doing a countdown today @ViviLittleM :selena:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

corvus albus
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

is it back on rythmic or smething

Yes

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Wow 2h30. :excited2:

Imagine her coming back today to end everyone.

:excited2:

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I believe off reliable insiders ( :poot: ) that the single choices were between Fun Tonight and SL.

If this is true, why :toofunny:

As much as I love FT, it works better as like a 3rd or 4th single. I love SL and I get why they chose it, but Alice and Enigma would've been better choices imo

DonnieDarko
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

If this is true, why :toofunny:

As much as I love FT, it works better as like a 3rd or 4th single. I love SL and I get why they chose it, but Alice and Enigma would've been better choices imo

Yeah some producers said FT was considered for the lead.

ANTI WP

MIDDAY :

Rain On Me -     192,877,021  ( + 2,752,100 )

:selena:

emig09

Yaaas

15 = Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me 68.78 +0.885  (+1 format)

gay engineer

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived