💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

GiovanniDean
28 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

@Admin.  please unlock this thread because we need the numbers in there. It's an archive for thousands of information.

Maybe he wants to erase every evidence regarding the fact that he exposed Brie's location, which is totally illegal.

Brie very well can sue him and take this site down :billie: 

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Is this a challenge ms ava max updates?:billie:

lol honestly - if we were to act like them we would have no accounts on this base - none of them give Gaga any kind of benefit of the doubt. its lashing after lashing and saying ROM has flopped in the US :air: the difference in standards

2 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

In May, all insiders where saying that the plan was to release Free Woman (w/ MV) as a promo single then release ROM. but then her team changed the plans  again. 

I think that was even as far back as March actually, I remember Brie spilled stuff about the ROM MV - I remember Blade saying 'They never had faith in SL from the start, there was 3 other singles coming by start of April'

I am guessing that was ROM and  2 promo singles with MVs in the run up to Chromatica - Bablyon/FW. I also remember us finding placeholders for Free Woman merch. So they were probably going to have FW as promo single with more merch the week before Chromatica/ROM.

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

monketsharona

Anyway, either Brie is right or not, it's all up to Gaga to release performances / music videos. And it's up to anybody to believe it or not (I believe her personnally about a lot of things).

And judging the fact we're almost 6 weeks after Chromatica and still no updates from Gaga herself about the era's status means a lot about the fate of it (just in my opinion).

OT : I doubt we can add a lot to the discussion so all we have to do is just supporting the music and stream it I guess :enigma:

IAmNotHere1997
3 minutes ago, GiovanniDean said:

Maybe he wants to erase every evidence regarding the fact that he exposed Brie's location, which is totally illegal.

Brie very well can sue him and take this site down :billie: 

Are we surprised of this :billie:

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, monketsharona said:

Anyway, either Brie is right or not, it's all up to Gaga to release performances / music videos. And it's up to anybody to believe it or not (I believe her personnally about a lot of things).

And judging the fact we're almost 6 weeks after Chromatica and still no updates from Gaga herself about the era's status means a lot about the fate of it (just in my opinion).

All we have to do is just supporting the music and stream it I guess :enigma:

This isn’t entirely true. Most of the time, Gaga doesn’t decide when things get released. Even during the ARTPOP era, she said she doesn’t choose the singles or performances. She may have a say on some things, but her team can pull the plug on a project 

Andreu
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This isn’t entirely true. Most of the time, Gaga doesn’t decide when things get released. Even during the ARTPOP era, she said she doesn’t choose the singles or performances. She may have a say on some things, but her team can pull the plug on a project 

I don't think we can say for sure that what happened in the ARTPOP era is still happening now

corvus albus

Ava having a nearly identical gain as Daisies by Ms Hudson :yennefer:

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I don't think we can say for sure that what happened in the ARTPOP era is still happening now

Then Joanne. We all knew Gaga wanted A-YO as the 2nd single, but her team insisted in Million Reasons.

Plus, I wouldn't be surprised Gaga wanted another choice as the lead single given the fact it wasn't promoted like at all.

spanishmonster

Streaming will count now for the Spanish album chart 

buy stupid love on itunes

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

That is true concerning ARTPOP but I highly doubt she's near the place she was during ARTPOP time (in her relationship with her label or collaborators / manager).

Her label has literally zero point of putting on hold such a successful album like Chromatica. And even less holding performances or some public appearances. It's her biggest debut since like 2011. The best is to monetize it, we all know this. And the decrease in streams and sales (but still holding fine) screams lack of promo / involvement. 

It seems quite clear she decided it to be on hold (or scrap it ?) for some reasons. I don't know if BLM is still the main reason. Let's wait and see. 

Genuine Guy 09
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Then Joanne. We all knew Gaga wanted A-YO as the 2nd single, but her team insisted in Million Reasons.

Thank God :wtf: 

BUT I heard that her team wanted her to perform John Wayne at SB and she said no she wanted to give MR one last chance before moving on (the correct decision)

OT:

Rain On Me is still #7 on TTHs. its served small Lipa tea entering its seventh week still in such a high position. Sour Candy is 48. Hang on girl!

Also I follow that account you just posted :rip:

why are all the insiders Brazilian it seems? and I think that's all complete fan fiction that account was saying ROM promo 'maybe start tomorrow' on Saturday :rip: 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

GipJo
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She changed her team after ARTPOP, and after her new contract in 2016, I believe she certainly has a lot of power now.

I mean, Gaga said she chose SL as the  first single because it was leaked first therefore hackers love it so GP will love it (something like that I don't remember the exact words), I don't think label would choose a fully leaked song for first single.

Andreu
1 minute ago, spanishmonster said:

Streaming will count now for the Spanish album chart 

Better late than never I guess but :poot: still they should've done this three years ago

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived