šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

GipJo
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Actually Admin said there were videos filmed. However, he said Brie just told us information that everyone knew. Even though none of us in this thread knew Free Woman and Babylon were filmed until Brie told us.

He made that assumption based on the fact Nick Knight said he did something for Chromatica (later he denied it and said it's not Chromatica related), so we don't know if it'sĀ a MV or just a magazine cover.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Canadian Top 40 Radio:

#5Ā (=). ā€œRain On Meā€Ā 

Ā ā€” Spins: 1539Ā (+7)Ā 

ā€” Audience: 6.028Ā (-0.018)Ā 

Canadian Hot AC Radio:

#6Ā (=). ā€œRain On Meā€Ā 

ā€” Spins: 613Ā (+3)Ā 

ā€” Audience:Ā 2.560Ā (+0.034) Ā 

Canadian Main AC Radio:

#17Ā (=). ā€œRain On Meā€Ā 

ā€” Spins: 180Ā (+7)Ā 

ā€” Audience:Ā 0.885Ā (+0.038)Ā 

@OBEYĀ @DeanWinchesterĀ @LaLaĀ @EconomyĀ @StarstruckIllusionĀ @Just A Holy Fool

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, GipJo said:

He made that assumption based on the fact Nick Knight said he did something for Chromatica (later he denied it and said it's not Chromatica related), so we don't know if it'sĀ a MV or just a magazine cover.

I had a conversation with Admin in the deleted thread and he told us thatĀ itā€™s obvious Gaga filmed music videos before lockdown and that Brie didnā€™t know anything about it because we all knew GagaĀ filmed more music videos, which isĀ false since we all thought she only filmed ROM and SL and it wasnā€™t until Brie told us about Babylon and Free Woman that we knew those videos were filmed/almost completedĀ 

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I had a conversation with Admin in the deleted thread and he told us thatĀ itā€™s obvious Gaga filmed music videos before lockdown and that Brie didnā€™t know anything about it because we all knew GagaĀ filmed more music videos, which isĀ false since we all thought she only filmed ROM and SL and it wasnā€™t until Brie told us about Babylon and Free Woman that we knew those videos were filmed/almost completedĀ 

Yes, I remember that convo.Ā 

ViviLittleM

Shows in arena will be allowed in September in France so 20K+ Guess if she wanted the Stade de France show in September was possible :billie:

buzzkill
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

That is not 100% correct. Blade on ATRL said (maybe mid AprilĀ - early May) that the video for Free Woman was already shot. But Brie indeed was the first one to talk about Babylon tho.

Andreu
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Shows in arena will be allowed in September in France so 20K+ Guess if she wanted the Stade de France show in September was possible :billie:

Did you forget we already have a date for the concert :pole:

buzzkill
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Ā 

extremely stable which is a very good signĀ :billie:

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, buzzkill said:

That is not 100% correct. Blade on ATRL said (maybe mid aphril-early may) that the video for Free Woman was already shot. But Brie indeed was the first one to talk about Babylon tho.

Oh, I didnā€™t know.Ā ThisĀ is news to me.

I just remember Brie telling us that Free Womanā€™s MV wasnā€™t completed and later on Brie told us that they had enough shots to finish.

Ā 

Sorry if this sounds weird. Itā€™s 5am hereĀ 

corvus albus

The ATRL base is even more messy than we were yesterday. No matter how horrible this thread can become, ATRL will always be worse :billie:

Andreu
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

The ATRL base is even more messy than we were yesterday. No matter how horrible this thread can become, ATRL will always be worse :billie:

Is this a challenge ms ava max updates?:billie:

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Is this a challenge ms ava max updates?:billie:

We challenged them yesterday and they retaliated by having a discussion about unstanning Gaga :shadow:

buzzkill
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Oh, I didnā€™t know.Ā ThisĀ is news to me.

I just remember Brie telling us that Free Womanā€™s MV wasnā€™t completed and later on Brie told us that they had enough shots to finish.

Ā 

Sorry if this sounds weird. Itā€™s 5am hereĀ 

In May, all insiders where saying thatĀ the plan was to release Free Woman (w/ MV) as a promo single then release ROM. but then her team changed the plans Ā again.Ā 
Ā 

iā€™mĀ sure the Free WamonĀ MV was spilled on ATRL first. And babylon was spilled here from Brie. Thats what i remember when it comes to insiders teas

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, buzzkill said:

In May, all insiders where saying thatĀ the plan was to release Free Woman (w/ MV) as a promo single then release ROM. but then her team changed the plans Ā again.Ā 
Ā 

iā€™mĀ sure the Free WamonĀ MV was spilled on ATRL first. And babylon was spilled here from Brie. Thats what i remember when it comes to insiders teas

I remember the part about releasing a promo single and that it was Free Woman, but I donā€™t remember hearing aĀ music video for it. But that makes sense

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived