💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997
4 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Also what happened to this thread yesterday ???  

Brie Candy hinted that the nothingness of this era is caused by a personal problem in Gaga's life, this broke into Twitter and monsters started to think Gaga feels physically sick, Admin got mad for the fake news, there was a fight between BC supporters and Admin. A capital mess.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Retro German chart moments:

Summer of 2010 in Germany. Alejandro is #1 on iTunes, Alejandro is #1 on Amazon, Alejandro is #1 on Musicload (shoutout to the Germans that remember Musicload). The song is on track to become Gaga's 4th #1 single in Germany, the Soccer World Cup is over and Shakira's Waka Waka was quickly losing steam, being behind Gaga on all metrics for the first time. Then, out of nowhere, this MEME song emerges:

And Gaga's #1 was cancelled quicker than Vivi's JWT shows. The meltdown I had. I literally stopped being friends with anybody who listened to that song. Whew.

a nightmare. Unlink the video, we don't want it to get accidental streams

Genuine Guy 09

Radio Spins Update

Z100 - 2 Spins, last spin @ 4:44am. Time in New York City is 6:00am am

KIIS-FM - 1 Spin, last spin @ 2:12am. Time in Los Angeles is 3:00am

B96 Chiacgo - 3 spins :bradley: last spin @ 4:14am. Time in Chicago is 5:00am

Nothing out the ordinary, except  B96 is stanning and its not weekend. They have put it on Sub-Power at least !

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

corvus albus
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Summer of 2010 in Germany. Alejandro is #1 on iTunes, Alejandro is #1 on Amazon, Alejandro is #1 on Musicload (shoutout to the Germans that remember Musicload). The song is on track to become Gaga's 4th #1 single in Germany, the Soccer World Cup is over and Shakira's Waka Waka was quickly losing steam, being behind Gaga on all metrics for the first time. Then, out of nowhere, this MEME song emerges:

And Gaga's #1 was cancelled quicker than Vivi's JWT shows. The meltdown I had. I literally stopped being friends with anybody who listened to that song. Whew.

And nowadays everybody thinks the song is annoying as hell :yennefer:

History avenged Alejandro :zilla:

Spoiler

Alejandro was still at #3 behind Waka Waka at #2 though when the meme reached #1

KatieJudasGaga4

I'm surprised there is no radio update. Usually comes out at this time

IAmNotHere1997

Thank God I keep my meltdowns to myself because I'd have been banned from here a long time ago :poot:

corvus albus
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

a nightmare. Unlink the video, we don't want it to get accidental streams

watch this gay classic instead :ohwell:

Spoiler

Seriously, that video is gayer than Alejandro's music video :billie:

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Thank God I keep my meltdowns to myself because I'd have been banned from here a long time ago :poot:

Yeah we can’t say anything anymore that’s kinda sad but anyway... here we are... hoping for the best charts wise but that’s complicated 

51 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THIS MESS I WAS LITERALLY TRACKING ITUNES AND SO CONFUSED WHY THE SONG WASN'T ON THE CHART DURING ITS RELEASE WEEK :lmao:

Turns out when Gaga was singing about Judas, she meant us holy fools. :yennefer:

corvus albus
Just now, Yennefer Stark said:

Turns out when Gaga was singing about Judas, she meant us holy fools. :yennefer:

EOp-xFIXUAAQw0S?format=jpg&name=medium

BABYL0N
11 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Alejandro was so ****ing huge in germany in summer 2010 I remember how literally everyone heard it even hip hop fans

Smithy

A “weatherbomb” is heading for the UK (apparently) wind/rain/thunder etc

That’s all the promo we need :flower:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived