Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miss Armenia after surpassing Mr. Holy has now ALSO surpassed Miss Folklore on the Global Digital Artists Ranking and continues her climb upย towards the topย :excited:

4ย (+1)ย  ย  Lady Gagaย  ย  2134 pointsย 

6dfdcdfd9e0cb219b758cbc8e45390b9.gif

ย 

Also, did I mention that my least favorite track off her previous album Lover is The Archer?ย :haroon:

giphy.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Apple Music US

885. (+51)ย  ย  Lady Gaga โ€” 911

Lady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-4.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

YouTube Daily Charts โ€” 2020/09/18

United States:ย  ย  19ย ย  ย NEWย ย  ย Lady Gaga โ€” 911ย  ย  ย  1,173,600 streams
Canada:ย  ย  ย  ย 12ย ย  ย NEWย ย  ย Lady Gaga โ€”ย 911ย  ย  ย  150,818 streams

JudasJustDance

ย ~250k more views in the past hour and a half.ย 

we were doing 250k hourly earlier but a drop was expected.ย 

Americans are starting to sleep letโ€™s see how much views garner up in the next hour and a halfย 

2 minutes ago, Levine said:

This is like great great right?

Itโ€™s definitely more than most of us would have expected. So far, so good...itโ€™s about to do 5 million 2nd day, which is amazing.

1 minute ago, DrCake said:

Itโ€™s definitely more than most of us would have expected. So far, so good...itโ€™s about to do 5 million 2nd day, which is amazing.

Especially so for a third single fromย an album that has only 1 performance so far since its release aboutย 4ย months ago.ย 

11 minutes ago, BHM said:

Especially so for a third single fromย an album that has only 1 performance so far since its release aboutย 4ย months ago.ย 

Whoโ€™s gonna tell ha?ย 

tenor.gif

โ—๏ธ IG: thebumblebee__ โ—๏ธ

Justin Drew Bieber
43 minutes ago, Levine said:

This is like great great right?

Katyโ€™s music video for Smile has 20M views in its first month, we have 12M in 2 days and we also have more likes, so yes ;)ย no flamebait intended, just comparingย 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived