Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29

Gaga: "I still feel the blow but at least now I know, it wasn't looooove, it wasn't luhhhhv, it was a perfect illusion (perfect illusion)"

13 yo me:

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Same Page GIF by E!

Don't Call Me Gaga

Hybrid AT
6 minutes ago, Adelita said:

We all have different opinions and that's OK, if you can't handle it then get off the internet. :yennefer:

I ended it with "let's agree to disagree". That means it's fine if you think it's "her worst song" or whatever. Doesn't affect me one bit.

Do you know how to read? Or do you just know how to stir sh*t here and rile people up for no reason? :yennefer:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hybrid AT
7 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

On the topic of PI, I think I like the instrumental more than anything

The instrumental is f*cking amazing :bradley:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Jollibee
35 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Rolling Stone has named some artists teams for using real “Payola” & convincing radio stations to play their songs:

Shawn Mendes :ladyhaha:

Marshmello

Dua Lipa :ladyhaha:

Halsey :ladyhaha:

Panic! At the disco 

5SOS 

Eillie Goulding :ladyhaha: 

So Ellie doesn’t just use cheap tactics to increase her album streams she uses radio payola too...BAHAHAH

discussion lounge GIF

https://www.rollingstone.com/pro/features/pay-for-play-radio-texts-1067691/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Imagine Shallow’s chart run if radio supported it before even the Oscars. It could have gone more than 30 weeks in the top 10. Even ROM and Gaga’s other singles. 

MANiCURE1295
1 minute ago, Mang Inasal said:

Imagine Shallow’s chart run if radio supported it before even the Oscars. It could have gone more than 30 weeks in the top 10. Even ROM and Gaga’s other singles. 

Imagine Shallows chart run if Interscope had just decided to break the law and paid for plays :ladyhaha: Shallow would still be getting 2M+ daily plays on Spotify lololololl

Gaby15

iTunes WW - 2020/10/05

Songs:

22+2 Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow

23+12 Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me

69-6 Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way

154+5 Lady Gaga & Elton John - Sine From Above :)

Albums:

7+1 Lady Gaga - Chromatica :golfclap:

22+1 Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born

Jollibee
6 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Imagine Shallows chart run if Interscope had just decided to break the law and paid for plays :ladyhaha: Shallow would still be getting 2M+ daily plays on Spotify lololololl

Or even if let’s say there’s no radio payola and they play songs based on real consumption. I mean, Shallow was doing great on sales and good on US streaming even before Oscars. Shallow could have had a top 10 residency. Also, ROM. Lolol. 

Hybrid AT

Do you guys think this could hurt Dua's Grammy chances? I'm interested to see the voting body's reaction to this in terms of noms and snubs :yennefer:

Adelita
22 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

I ended it with "let's agree to disagree". That means it's fine if you think it's "her worst song" or whatever. Doesn't affect me one bit.

Do you know how to read? Or do you just know how to stir sh*t here and rile people up for no reason? :yennefer:

Find a psychiatrist, bye.

MANiCURE1295
34 minutes ago, Adelita said:

We all have different opinions and that's OK, if you can't handle it then get off the internet. :yennefer:

They literally said “agree to disagree”

are you okay? :triggered: 
Why are you freaking out all the time lol :ladyhaha:

LGMonster95
1 hour ago, Adelita said:

Nowhere. I don't believe this commercial has the strength to put Sine in the spotlight on UK Charts, this effect only occurred on iTunes Italy because you only need to sell like 15 copies to enter the Top 30 there. 

If they want some noise on the charts they must stop their amateurism and open their pockets to invest in big playlists.

15 copies according to what exactly? Digital Sales Data? You lost all the credibility just right there because that site is a JOKE. Since the ad with Sine From Above is obviously making some noise, I still think it can do nice things 

Adelita
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

They literally said “agree to disagree”

are you okay? :triggered: 
Why are you freaking out all the time lol :ladyhaha:

I didn't talk to you, my subject isn't with you and you're not a lawyer here, stay in ur lane.

Blown Away
47 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Basically this article proves that Warner and Republic artists are payola'd while Interscope doesn't engage in it. MESS :ladyhaha:

Why couldn't Warner have done this back in '05 for Madonna? The Confessions era would've been huge in the US.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived