💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Ms I am a local

OMG! What did I lose since I last visited the Chart Thread I-

I need to read what happened but banning people over negativity? Really?

I’m sorry for the people that were banned, they will be forgotten because if the thread was already moving a bit slow, now it’s already dead.

How sad :bradley:

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ms I am a local
9 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I'm out of here until something changes for the positive. The way this part of GGD gets treated worse than literal bigots, transphobes and xenophobes on this forum is just pathetic.
We can handle our sh!t in this thread even when we get sometimes really negative because we're grown adults (mostly). We are not the problem here.

Yeah, I’ll probably keep posting some updates because I like doing so, but if I notice that the thread is really dead, then I’ll stop. Why would I come here if we don’t have @BenG’s analysis on the drops on iTunes when a song gets released... (yeah, he was a little bit annoying some times and a meme :billie: but he knew what he was talking about :kara:). 

What made the chart thread interesting were the diversity of opinions and the discussions. If you don’t like what someone is saying just ignore it. There is a function for that.

I can get all the data this thread can give me from Spotify, Kworb or Twitter users anyways. There is no incentive for us to stay here and it’s sad, I’ll miss all the people that were banned/will leave. :kara:

Matteo Remondi

Oh wow, a lot of new names on this thread :billie:

Good luck to the new generation then :kiss:

Steccazero
12 minutes ago, BabylonHooker said:

I have good news :pray:

You wanna say or..? 

pls get into this ***uettery

Fame Romance
39 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I'm out of here until something changes for the positive. The way this part of GGD gets treated worse than literal bigots, transphobes and xenophobes on this forum is just pathetic.
We can handle our sh!t in this thread even when we get sometimes really negative because we're grown adults (mostly). We are not the problem here.

Thank you and same, I’m totally outraged by the unfairness and stupidity of it all. This has been the most active thread since basically the creation of this website, I don’t f*cking understand why ruin it when it only means more traffic for his little website...

Not posting any updates either in support of the great users, specially Vivi, who have been banned just for Admin to feel “accomplished” and “powerful”.

Swallow
3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Welp, just checked the predictions :deadbanana: Not #16 :air:

Spoiler

A negative post? It was nice knowing you :madge:

White update for ROM on US iTunes :golfclap:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

dit

Good morning everyone :selena:

Gone for a few hours and return to confusion. I am scared. :selena: 

My campaign to get Look What I Found to be Gaga's 21st song with over 100M streams seems to be working (or at least I am deluding myself to believe it). If you can and want give the song a stream on spotify today. It is now only 95k streams away from hitting 100M and I want it to hit 100M before Sour Candy!

ok thank you and stay safe everyone :selena: 

edit: just got a brief summary of the mess that has happened...things will not be the same at all without the veterans and everyone will feel it. even those who casually observe charts...damn. 

Genuine Guy 09

One of you girls tells me what ms.babylon says via DM i wont give her another notif :classy:

also @BenG was that b*tch who kept these girls GROUNDED about gaga's performances. if it wasn't stable she would damn well say, with the receipts to boot. We will see her on the other side i guess.

Spotify should be in the next 30 mins. not gonna lie im scared for US. this next week is gonna be telling for ROM. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Justin Drew Bieber

I hope ROM can stay on the Hot 100 for at least 30 weeks, then I’ll be happy.

LGMonster95

I'm not happy for anyone that got banned on here (especially that there was some reliable members) but if this thread wouldn't have been known for its over the top dramatics, then maybe all of us would still have been here, just saying.

Luke78619

We should take this silence as Gaga planning/doing lots of things BTS, like the last time we had a long silence. With each painfully silent day, we get closer to something dropping :kara:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived