Enigma - 5,578,450

Replay - 7,358,589

Chromatica III - 2,810,770

Sine From Above - 10,692,143

1000 Doves - 4,413,172

Babylon - 7,472,011

TOTAL: 678,983,926

Gypsygaga1

Does anyone know how many awards Gaga has won in her career? (Doesnt have to be exact, just a number close to it) Kinda curious after the AMA win:ally:

Perfect Ilusion

Babylon98
11 minutes ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

Does anyone know how many awards Gaga has won in her career? (Doesnt have to be exact, just a number close to it) Kinda curious after the AMA win:ally:

Definitely more than 7, I think.

The Clown
4 hours ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

A total of 330 awards, as per her Wiki page. Some of the more relevant...

11 Grammys

18 VMAs

12 EMAs

3 AMAs

2 Golden Globes

1 Oscar

Gypsygaga1
2 minutes ago, The Clown said:

A total of 330 awards, as per her Wiki page. Some of the more relevant...

11 Grammys

18 VMAs

12 EMAs

3 AMAs

2 Golden Globes

1 Oscar

thank you:kara:,

But we all know Wikipedia doesnt include a whole lot of awards, so she probably already crossed the 400 mark

Perfect Ilusion

The Clown
12 minutes ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

thank you:kara:,

But we all know Wikipedia doesnt include a whole lot of awards, so she probably already crossed the 400 mark

Oh, I think so too. Honestly though, the quality of the awards is much more relevant. I'd trade 300+ of the awards I didn't mention for another Oscar or like 4 more Grammys.

Supersonic

At the rate it is currently being streamed & sold, Chromatica will approximately approach Platinum status Christmas NEXT YEAR. 

fxwa.gif

24 minutes ago, Runway said:

i can’t wait for HAC-ga her comeback. 

Then you can forget about top 10 hits. and if she promote it like this, you can forget about top 40 hits. Shallow comed one week before movie and debut on #28. So HAC-ga without promo is pure disaster.

Except ROM who carried the whole thing on its own, LG6 was a total disaster (it had incredible potential) and with Covid instead of re-planning the era like so many pop artists did, they just abandoned the whole thing (but still promoted the hell out of Haus Labs all year long :huntyga: ).

It will still be (yet) another #1 platinum album , nothing to be ashamed about. :applause:

LG7 should be HAC-Ga should be tho, the ASIB love just wont stop. Promo-Ga could be back as well, that'd be a nice change :derpga:

Kadikaado
1 hour ago, Freddy said:

Except ROM who carried the whole thing on its own, LG6 was a total disaster (it had incredible potential) and with Covid instead of re-planning the era like so many pop artists did, they just abandoned the whole thing (but still promoted the hell out of Haus Labs all year long :huntyga: ).

It will still be (yet) another #1 platinum album , nothing to be ashamed about. :applause:

LG7 should be HAC-Ga should be tho, the ASIB love just wont stop. Promo-Ga could be back as well, that'd be a nice change :derpga:

Funny fact, one of my favorite youtubers HATES Haus Lab, he says it's too basic and expensive, that he expected crazy things from Haus Lab and that is just basic and you can get better stuff for a fraction of the price.

I am not into make up, so I could never guess that. I expected crazy things from Gaga.

Why didn't Gaga release a Chromatica pallete? Like Rain On Me highlighter and stuff?

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

MANiCURE1295
2 hours ago, Freddy said:

Is Interscope in charge of promoting Haus Labs? You can’t group Haus Labs together (a start up company that just turned literally one year old that has thousands of workers who depend on that company for an income) with LG6 when the two aren’t even remotely connected?

Did you expect Gaga to just drop Haus Labs and let it go under a year after opening?

This argument literally makes 0 sense. Blame Gaga/Interscope for LG6 if you want but don’t blame Haus Labs like it’s that separate company’s fault that Interscope didn’t have Gaga promote Chromatica more, that’s asinine. 

edit: not trying to be aggressive but I just see posts like this so often and I think it’s just such a short sighted opinion 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived