Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

LGMonster95
7 minutes ago, CrimeanMiracle said:

As sad as it is for me, but apparently there will be no restart of the era. If you take the very start of the era, Gaga had more ads and promos for cosmetics and presidential election than the album.

Just because she does ads for cosmetics and now doing stuff for elections doesn't mean she's done with the album (she just has no schedule for it as of now) Gaga is much more than a musician so we need to expect this from her. We can expect more things to happen with Chromatica at least untill her Grammys campaign will be over.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CrimeanMiracle
34 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Just because she does ads for cosmetics and now doing stuff for elections doesn't mean she's done with the album (she just has no schedule for it as of now) Gaga is much more than a musician so we need to expect this from her. We can expect more things to happen with Chromatica at least untill her Grammys campaign will be over.

:yennefer:

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

ROM pretty much carried the entire era on its own.

I will probably never understand how they went from 'having one of the biggest and most planned album launch ever' (according to Bobby) to 'let's release the album and have one VMA performance many months later, thats it'. I get that COVID disturbed their plans but their could have been some sort of in between solution somehow.

We actually don't know if the era is done or not, they could launch a new single from a re-release or release an expanded version next year ,or in the coming months. Who knows. People said all summer long that the era was over and she came out of nowhere with a video for 911. Time will tell.

911 gave a nice boost to the album, so even if they dont properly promote another single to radios, i do hope they will do another music video (since both 911 and ROM were really good videos). We also still have Grammys (and potentially the tour) somewhere down the road.

itsdominik

Official Austrian Album Charts:

57. A Star Is Born Soundtrack (RE) *82nd week*

Official Austrian All-Time Album Charts:

85. A Star Is Born Soundtrack (+1)

This monster smash of an album oh wow:giveup: :legend:

itsdominik

Gaga now has two of the 100 most successful albums of all time in Austria :legend:

14. The Fame

85. A Star Is Born Soundtrack 

itsdominik

Spotify:

Rain On Me will reach 400M streams this weekend

Stupid Love will reach 200M streams in ~20 days

911 will reach 50M streams in three days

I’d be really mad if she ends the era without capitalising on SC’s streams. It could easily add another +150 million to the album’s overall streams.

Imagine a full on release of Sour Candy as an official single. Music video release on a Friday with new SC merch including a digital copy of the song. Good playlisting too.

It could potentially even re-peak if the music video pulls 100M first week on YT.

TEANUS

Still salt we never got 911 merch :crossed:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

24 minutes ago, DrCake said:

I’d be really mad if she ends the era without capitalising on SC’s streams. It could easily add another +150 million to the album’s overall streams.

Imagine a full on release of Sour Candy as an official single. Music video release on a Friday with new SC merch including a digital copy of the song. Good playlisting too.

It could potentially even re-peak if the music video pulls 100M first week on YT.

As much as I was a proponent of keeping the era short and sweet with just SL and ROM as singles, since she already went ahead with a 911 MV, I agree completely.

I can for sure see it hitting Top 10, possibly even Top 5, if it were pushed as a Halloweeny single. Totally agree, 150 million minimum.

lady siwa
3 hours ago, Freddy said:

I will probably never understand how they went from 'having one of the biggest and most planned album launch ever' (according to Bobby) to 'let's release the album and have one VMA performance many months later, thats it'.

....... covid??

itsdominik

New Youtube Achievements

6M views

18M views

32M views

33M views

183M views

43M views

779M view

948M views

ConnorFilm