💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997
5 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

I thin Trollz will be the first ever number one song that won't be the year end chart :fan: 3rd week in and down another 20 spots :toofunny: 1-34-54

I can't believe that chart-run is real :lmao: 
Calling it a flop is highly generous

The weakest, worst, most frontloaded, forgettable and desperate #1 of all the time!

oVhzcP.gif

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu

At least it hit #1

You Need To Calm Down, ME, Yummy, etc can't relate even though they pulled all the tricks they could :yennefer:

Blown Away
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Do I make You Proud by Taylor Hicks for example and there are more.

It did make the year end chart... at #99. It's a piss poor result, but it still charted. The only one I could find up until now is Fantasia Barrino's I Believe.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Blown Away
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

At least it hit #1

You Need To Calm Down, ME, Yummy, etc can't relate even though they pulled all the tricks they could :yennefer:

I'd rather have their chart runs though imo. But it's still a #1 song, that I can't argue.

n1kos

What about callouts? We are waiting for this 2 weeks at least!! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

It did make the year end chart... at #99. It's a piss poor result, but it still charted. The only one I could find up until now is Fantasia Barrino's I Believe.

Ah. I think we could also go back to older songs in the 60s where a normal chart run was 99-45-6-1-35-97-OUT

corvus albus
1 minute ago, n1kos said:

What about callouts? We are waiting for this 2 weeks at least!! 

Only on Fridays

Blown Away
Just now, corvus albus said:

Ah. I think we could also go back to older songs in the 60s where a normal chart run was 99-45-6-1-35-97-OUT

You might have a point there. It was weird how songs kept climbing until their peak and then tumbled down in 3-4 weeks, reeks from chart manipulation.

BustA911

Ummmm.... so mr federic just posted defending himself from the people blaming him why insiders dont post here anymore

corvus albus
Just now, Blown Away said:

You might have a point there. It was weird how songs kept climbing until their peak and then tumbled down in 3-4 weeks, reeks from chart manipulation.

Because radio was the only metric back then they had to rotate songs out faster than now where there are artists that specifically pander to radios tastes.

Genuine Guy 09
4 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

Maybe SC will be the next single in Europe - Asia and ROM will still being pushed in the US, the song is her best chance to get an Grammy next year but the performance of the song is being so poor...

I know.

Well i do think at the end of the day - artists don't promote these days like they did in the past - stans aren't used to hearing that - they think a 'GMA' performance will make a song do 6m on spotify the next day :selena: and stans of older girls rely on the 'no promo!!!' thing a lot. Promo now is different - it comes online. However, there is probably more to be done for the song - more visuals would be nice, bundles, more playlist covers - a tiktok challenge made by Gaga herself even!

Tbh though, i thought ROM should be selling itself at this point with 68m AI and a TTHs residency. Most songs dont get physical performance promo - so maybe if ROM hasnt improved by August its time for SC to shine everywhere :shrug:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Blown Away
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Because radio was the only metric back then they had to rotate songs out faster than now where there are artists that specifically pander to radios tastes.

Lucky it's not the only metric now. Imagine having the same songs in the top 10 for a year :toofunny:

GiovanniDean
22 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Gaga is seen more in that way now - not quite the same as Britney in 2020, who is undoubtedly now a legacy artist. The point is Gaga isn't someone that people say they listen to casually when they walk down the street - probably in the same way that britney wasn't in 2011.

That's a lot of supposing in your head.

Did you make a poll and ask people who they listen and who they don't?

Going by your logic, if she wasn't getting listened to, why did she open with the biggest album streams of the year for a female artist, outdoing even little girls who debuted in the streaming age?

Why did she get already 1B streams from her catalog this year on Spotify?

If she was a legacy act, why is she in the top 10 most streamed female artist ever on Spotify?

Make it make sense please!

This is what legacy acts streaming numbers look like by the way...

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived