๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Just now, Rifek said:

Inb4 Million Reasons reaches #1 on iTunes while 911 wonโ€™t be able to enter the Top 50ย :billie:

Un-wish it right now

EgPk6Q-XoAEYInI?format=jpg&name=360x360

ย 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scheisseJK
5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

#470 (+369) Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

It's coming, girlies. :vegas:ย 

Million resurections happening still after 4 yearsย :ladyhaha:

Anyway this is one of her classic, no matter if we want it to be or not:oops:

ArtGagaPop
Just now, Steccazero said:

Looks like all the tracks got a nice lil boostย :vegas:

Plastic doll used to be like the least streamed track along with 1000 doves and fun tonight, glad to see its getting quite a boost from being after 911ย :golfclap:

ArtGagaPop

btw 911 is already performing way better then G.U.Y despite us not knowing yet if it's a real single or just promo for the album. G.U.Y never went top 100, i remember the itunes updates being like #250(+10) and we were saying "It's coming!!!"ย :air:

Also i don't think John wayne ever went this high either despite some major promo with the VS peformance and mv.ย 

1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

btw 911 is already performing way better then G.U.Y despite us not knowing yet if it's a real single or just promo for the album. G.U.Y never went top 100, i remember the itunes updates being like #250(+10) and we were saying "It's coming!!!"ย :air:

Also i don't think John wayne ever went this high either despite some major promo with the VS peformance and mv.ย 

bUt tHiS iS gOiNg tO tAnK hArDeR thAn GeE yOU wHY

1225614901_images(41).thumb.jpeg.43bfaed

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Harry Kat
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

G.U.Y peaked around #110 and John Wayne around #140 If I remember correctly after their music videos release!

4 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I don't think it's really fair to compare a 2013 iTunes run to 2020 one. :awkney:

ArtGagaPop

it's so amazing to have constant promo for the album again and see the effects on the charts, i just hope this will keep going until the grammys/the tour now and that we won't get another blackout again. This is all we asked for during the last few monthsย :giveup:

ArtGagaPop
Just now, Steccazero said:

12.7 M now, we hav e a hour left for the 2nd Day, keep streaming"

2nd day views currently at 5,1m right?ย 

Steccazero
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

2nd day views currently at 5,1m right?ย 

Yes! Let's try and get it to 5,5mย  you little wh**esย :vegas:

pls get into this ***uettery

The fact that PF had already entered the top 300 before the interview aired. One of her biggest smashesย :firega:

ย 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived