šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, zcasx said:

They need to release a MV for Sour Candy, just to give it a try

if they can shoot the MV with Blackpink togetherĀ  it will become a hit in most of Asian countries, they don't even have to try

it's way easier for K-POP stars to promote their music in Asia, their fans will eat up everything they release

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon98
1 minute ago, GABEL said:

if they can shoot the MV with Blackpink togetherĀ  it will become a hit in most of Asian countries, they don't even have to try

it's way easier for K-POP stars to promote their music in Asia, their fans will eat up everything they release

Imagine the 50M views first day, I salivate just thinking about itĀ :billie:

the amount of subscribers gaga would gain, the further exposure for Chromatica

Donny Winter

It's trending #1 on YouTube in the United States! It just reached that - so hopefully that'll boost the songs views!Ā 

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

Babylon98

SL has 117 M views and 1,6M likes

911 has 7M views and 735k likes

Ā Even though the majority of likes probably come from fans, it's seems really disproportionate. I can understand why obviously

The only new Pop starĀ I can think of is Billie, so I do a small research about her chart performance

turns out only bad guy can top the chartĀ ofĀ BB100 for her last album, the rest didn't even reach top 10

which is shocking because she's probably the most popular singer in 2019:wtfga:

it seems like the only female singer who can get top 10 easily is Ariana(maybe Rihanna too but she's retired:trollga:)

Babylon98
2 minutes ago, GABEL said:

The only new Pop starĀ I can think of is Billie, so I do a small research about her chart performance

turns out only bad guy can top the chartĀ ofĀ BB100 for her last album, the rest didn't even reach top 10

which is shocking because she's probably the most popular singer in 2019:wtfga:

it seems like the only female singer who can get top 10 easily is Ariana(maybe Rihanna too but she's retired:trollga:)

Yeah streaming really changed things up, getting a hit as never been harder for established artists imo. It seems that it favors up and coming artists though, which is good I guess

Right now I feel like only ed sheeran adele and ri are guaranteed hits lmao

thehanyo
7 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Yeah streaming really changed things up, getting a hit as never been harder for established artists imo. It seems that it favors up and coming artists though, which is good I guess

I think streaming changed whatĀ kindĀ of music charts... which is almost entirely rap and male-dominated.

People say The Weeknd and Dua brought back successful pop this year, but Dua didn't smash as hard as several rap artists AND The Weeknd's big hit was largely due to it going super-viral on TikTok.

I think it's still very, very hard for a pop or dance song to smash right now. Look at Sweetener's success next to the much more R&B/rap-centered TUN.

3 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Adele and Ed Sheeran'sĀ  power have weakened a lot, surly they can still do amazing number for the first or second single but it's not as easy as it was before.

for example south of the border only peaked #49Ā on BB100, even though it feature Cardi B and Camila.

most of the songs on BB100 are R&B and rap from small artists who will surely be forgotten one year after,Ā  streaming is a main factor of that:messga:

what I want to say is that maybe we should lower expectation for 911:laughga:

MaMaMarryTheNight

- Stupid Love back in Germany Itunes top 200 (#149)

- ASIB Soundtrack on #71

- Chromatica back in iTunes Top 200 Germany at #98

- The Fame (Album) back in iTunesĀ Top 200 At #87

Ā 

the fact that her debut album is higher than ChromaticaĀ :saladga:

Ā 

āš”ļøšŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEšŸ’–āš”ļø

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived