Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Did they really used a 'Witcher' necklace ? lol get that gamers promo i guess  :huntyga:

EDIT If you cant focus (because abs and chest) im talking about that dude's necklace here :ally:

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pop ate my heart

This is great, right? I'm not a chartster

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

3 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Did they really used a 'Witcher' necklace ? lol get that gamers promo i guess  :huntyga:

EDIT If you cant focus (because abs and chest) im talking about that dude's necklace here :ally:

ok im even more dead 

Babylon98

if it does 2 M per 4 hours it's coming for 12M first day.

it has 24 minutes to do 185k so it probably will do more than 2M this hour

Babylon98
1 minute ago, pop ate my heart said:

Just now, zcasx said:

Stupid Love did 9M first day, ROM did 21M

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, pop ate my heart said:

i think it's gaining views faster then SL did which is amazing for an post album release video 

1. 911 MV is gorgeous and everything I wished for in terms of visuals to support the non-singles; the only way to make an album relevant post-release is to find new, engaging ways of continuing the conversation and story of the ~2 singles / album. The gap between 5/29 and this latest round was too long to see how the strategy works, but a few weeks of promo spots focused on the 'dancing through the pain' concept (super relatable and relevant) + big performance ft. 2 singles + 2 album tracks (VMAs) + commercial ft. 1 album track (Valentino) + MV ft. 3 album tracks (911) = a very smart, innovative way of finding a way to make albums commercially viable but not "low brow."

2. WTF is her team unable to upload a YT Vid w/ proper video cards, end-caps, supporting descriptions / links? The 3 cards shown during the video are 1. Teddy Gieger MV + 2. LG Store + 3. Chromatica YT Playlist; 2 end-caps were 1. VMAs + 2. "Chill Pop" Playlist. These might be auto-generated if not filled out, but they absolutely SHOULD HAVE BEEN. 

3. *Nothing* drives to CII, 911, or CIII; CIII (too short to count for album streams) is the only song in the credits. I wish 911 (Is Coming) - CII>911 edit - would've been released; but, realistically, at least link to iTunes for 911 (in-video card + description), YT audio for 911/CII (end-cap), and ACT II+III playlists (end-cap/description) to provide context for the music played.

There's no reason we can't have music and the bling; this is a stunning MV and Chromatica is a great album. We can't make CIII longer to count toward album streams, but increasing awareness / streams / purchases of CII, 911, and Chromatica is not an insane ask.

pop ate my heart
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

i think it's gaining views faster then SL did which is amazing for an post album release video 

omg that's a lot... i'm actually shocked

she deserves :party:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

3 minutes ago, zcasx said:

But keep in mind the views won't remain constant. They'll fluctuate throughout as different global regions experience night and day. Also, the views will gradually diminish.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Babylon98
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

But keep in mind the views won't remain constant. They'll fluctuate throughout as different global regions experience night and day. Also, the views will gradually diminish.

I remember when I was tracking ROM and SL I was shook because the views were pretty steady for the whole day... but let's wait and see, what you're saying makes sense.

either way I think it's gonna do like 8M minimum

1 minute ago, zcasx said:

I remember when I was tracking ROM and SL I was shook because the views were pretty steady for the whole day... but let's wait and see, what you're saying makes sense.

It's definitely doing pretty amazing for a third, post-album release video. No denying that.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Babylon98
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

It's definitely doing pretty amazing for a third, post-album release video. No denying that.

It'll definitely get the word out about Gaga's new single 911, let's see how the public reacts across all platforms. If it doesn't do nothing special it was still an epic moment for us and for gaga artistically!

LIKELADYAGAGA
2 minutes ago, Thirteen said:

I m still confused if this is a single or not. Any spotify playlists updates?

Not sure on spotify but 911 just got added to Apple Music's "A-List Pop" playlist and Rain on Me was removed.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived