Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

And what about Dua?

No of course, im not sugesting its not about deal and money:billie:

Break my heart is added but barely played like ROM. They are treating her even worse then Gaga tbh. Don't start now was huge but barely got any radio play. Ava Max, Dance Monkey and Ally Maine is eating up all the radios spins for international female artists here :bear:

ArtGagaPop

Anyways, Free Woman was just added to P3(Sweden) to the C-list. Atleast they love her, Stupid Love and Rain on me was A-listed for several weeks and Sour Candy got randomly added to the C-list a few weeks ago :ally:

Harry Kat
7 minutes ago, JustJames said:

The original (recent) Grammy discussion was about tying Chromatica promo to something bigger, such as the upcoming Mental Health Awareness Month (October); the Academy love a good narrative, and the GF will be filled by artists who fit the BLM dynamic of 2020. Meanwhile, undeniable sales (Taylor Swift) / acclaim (Fiona Apple) are also paths for Pop acts; otherwise, a “meh” album by Gaga is getting no love in A/R/SOTY.

The only chance at a win is Pop Duo/G, with a likely nom in Pop Album. ROM could’ve grabbed a filler ROTY nom had it stayed Top 10/20 longer, but it’d be unlikely as would BMV which usually goes to indie acts and/or big songs that miss a win in the GF (someone like Dua Lipa who had a great year but likely to be shut out of wins).

The minimal promo for Chromatica has emphasized it being a diary of a dark time during which mental health struggles made it more difficult. These subjects are alluded to on ROM, 911, Replay, and Enigma most overtly, and she’s had mental health - esp for youth - as a talking point for a long time. A talk-show circuit and event on World Mental Health Day, with (1 single, 1 promo single, 1 radio single) 911 / Replay / Enigma as fundraisers for BTWF would give her message (brand, artist, album, ambassador, etc.) a platform and songs exposure. 

Promo doesn't mean Grammy nominations tho. Same as the longevity of a song in top 10. Shallow was nominated for ROTY and SOTY before reaching the top of the charts and with only 2 weeks in top 10 by the time Grammy's took place. The album is a critical and commercial success no matter what! Of course it could have been bigger and I agree that they will for sure give the big categories to BLM artists but a general field category is still possible for both Chromatica and ROM (I mean even Always Remember Us This Way was nominated) And looking by last years nominations for AOTY like 7 by Lil Nas X, then a snub for Chromatica in Album Of The Year will be a disappointment for me. 

I expect the AOTY nominations be something like:

1. Fiona Apple

2. The Weeknd

3. Post Malone

4. Roddy Ricch 

5. Taylor Swift

6. Lady Gaga

7. The Chicks

8. Harry Styles or Dua Lipa

As for SOTY / ROTY I could see the following songs fighting for the nominations:

1. Blinding Lights

2. Watermelon Sugar

3. Circles

4. The Box

5. Say So

6. Don't Start Now

7. Rain On Me

8. The Bones

9. Cardigan

10. Rockstar

11. Savage 

I'm optimistic and I think that in the end she will leave Grammy's 2021 with at least a Pop/Duo Group Win for ROM 

The Clown
9 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Break my heart is added but barely played like ROM. They are treating her even worse then Gaga tbh. Don't start now was huge but barely got any radio play. Ava Max, Dance Monkey and Ally Maine is eating up all the radios spins for international female artists here :bear:

Not to be insensitive, but I feel like she's kind of exploiting her late husband's tragic death to sell more records. I mean, INLA was what, the 3rd single in a row to reference the horrific incident? At this point, one has to question her sincerity. Especially since you just know she's banging like 5 male groupies a night after she sings it at her world tour :bear:

ArtGagaPop

If Gaga and Ariana doesn't get to go up on stage and collect a Grammy together for ROM i'm calling 911 :bear:

I still don't see who would win over ROM in best collab. 

TSUNAMI
5 minutes ago, The Clown said:

Not to be insensitive, but I feel like she's kind of exploiting her late husband's tragic death to sell more records. I mean, INLA was what, the 3rd single in a row to reference the horrific incident? At this point, one has to question her sincerity. Especially since you just know she's banging like 5 male groupies a night after she sings it at her world tour :bear:

You are insensitive and I hope Shallow gets removed from your Spotify :huntyga:

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

If Gaga and Ariana doesn't get to go up on stage and collect a Grammy together for ROM i'm calling 911 :bear:

I still don't see who would win over ROM in best collab. 

Sine From Above says "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" :triggered:

87 (+3) Lady Gaga - Shallow 1.002.203

Total - 1.241.067.136

It will never die :firega:

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

German Charts 

#95 (-2) ROM (15 weeks)

#93 (-13) Chromatica (14 weeks)

both might be out next week 

#14 (debut) Smile 

might also be out next week :flop:

3 hours ago, Fame IV said:

You are wrong because ROM will probably win Pop Duo and has a great shot at Best Music Video. Chromatica will be a Grammy winning album.

It definitely won't win Best Video. I hope it wins Pop Duo but commercial superstar collaborations have lost time and time again in that category.

Leoj305
25 minutes ago, n1kos said:

87 (+3) Lady Gaga - Shallow 1.002.203

Total - 1.241.067.136

It will never die :firega:

That’s huge tbh 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived