đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Spanish Eyes
On 9/1/2020 at 10:13 AM, Gaby15 said:

She has been consistently losing Facebook followers since ARTPOP. I remember when she had over 60,000,000 years ago.

Not that big of a deal, though. Her gains in every other platform offset Facebook greatly. And that's for boomers anyway so whatever

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spanish Eyes
2 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

Not banned, but self-banned

tenor.gif

this made my day. I've missed your hot takes and chart wisdom. (Plus, I'm an oldie, so I remember ya from years ago ;) )

LGMonster95
45 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

She has been consistently losing Facebook followers since ARTPOP. I remember when she had over 60,000,000 years ago.

Not that big of a deal, though. Her gains in every other platform offset Facebook greatly. And that's for boomers anyway so whatever

Pretty much everyone is losing followers on facebook in the past years

littlepotter
4 hours ago, Gagaloo911 said:

beyonce crying GIF

Good, we don't need the Negative Nancies who never contributed anything useful except to whine anyway!

OT: ROM is SURGING we love to see it :applause:

Excu- what?! What is it with random people shitting on the old members lately?! Contributed nothing useful? Say what you will about Vivi but his contribution to the forum is undeniable. I'm honestly getting sick of having to defend these people every few days, when none of you dared say anything to their faces. 

chaeri pls

JustJames
3 hours ago, zcasx said:

I'm so  hyped to follow 911 if it is indeed a single... imagine a slow-burner gaga pop single that turns into a smash eventually, that'd be exciting, but might as well keep our expectations low because it most likely won't do anything on the charts. 

The only way to Chart in the US is via Radio. This is what makes the decision to pull - sorry, stop promoting - ROM from Radio such a bad decision since regardless of callouts, it had AI to keep it Top 40 for months, with a likely Top 20 boost this week. Listeners would be exposed to 1 Chromatica track on Radio (a cross-platform smash carrying it) and 911 / post-album singles could boost streams via digital promo: playlisting, MV, etc.

Since Chromatica is now on the same timeline as “streaming poison” Joanne for certs, and no shot at Radio, it needs higher recurrent streams / “John Wayne”s. PI (1.2m), MR (7m), JW (900k), AYO (700k) carried Joanne last month (other tracks lingered at ~400k). Chromatica has ROM, SL, and SC, but the rest are all similarly low; I’ve never wanted SC as a single, but with >100m streams and consistent reentry in the Top 200, a remix (Gaga intro and/or BP bridge) + MV could be the smartest move left.

I think tying 911 and Replay to Mental Health Awareness Month (October) as fundraisers for BTWF would be strategic *and* on-brand. Add SFA (Valentino) and Babylon (+HL Remix) to close the era, and we’d have ROM as Shallow, SC as ARUTW, SL as INLA, and 911, Replay, Babylon as ITA/LWIF.

#1 album, #1 single with cross-platform longevity, #5 single with good recurrent streams, #33 streaming hit, 3 songs with promo (tied to a high-end brand / potentially mental health awareness) boosting sales/ streams/ certs is definitely a win to me. 

ArtGagaPop
8 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Excu- what?! What is it with random people shitting on the old members lately?! Contributed nothing useful? Say what you will about Vivi but his contribution to the forum is undeniable. I'm honestly getting sick of having to defend these people every few days, when none of you dared say anything to their faces. 

most of the people complaining on the longtime charterers who actually contributed a lot to the discussion are people who themself barely posted/contributed any data yet they come here to complain as soon as somebody went a bit off topic :bear:

I much rather have a few pages of off topic comments everyday while at the same time getting lots of chart information and discussion, then what we have now with like 2-3 pages a day, with people barely posting the most useful data anymore like Spotify/Radio updates :bradley: 

Hopefully things can be a bit more like normal again if we get a new single and mv. 

JustJames

What’s the rationale behind keeping tracks like Love Me Right off Spotify? It’s like Chromatica was designed for streaming success (song lengths, the interludes) but then you have Chromatica III being just short of the length needed to count and Love Me Right + 1000 Doves being left off major platforms. 

I hate the strategy of artists like KP who add old songs onto albums to fluff SEA, but if it is becoming industry standard, then I’m also not sure why a Deluxe version shouldn’t include The Cure and potentially Your Song / I Want Your Love?

10 minutes ago, JustJames said:

What’s the rationale behind keeping tracks like Love Me Right off Spotify?

They are exclusive to Target.

Babylon98

VMA's performance has currently 15,7M views. Reaching 16M today.

How much do we predict it'll get in the long run? My bet is between 35M-40M.

CHROMATICON
17 minutes ago, Admin said:

They are exclusive to Target.

I think artists can upload those tracks after 3 months, right?

Jollibee
22 minutes ago, zcasx said:

911 midday update

33,805,276 (+272,276)

does anyone have the data of last days for comparison? 

I think it increased again. 

Monster7
23 minutes ago, zcasx said:

911 midday update

33,805,276 (+272,276)

does anyone have the data of last days for comparison? 

Sept 1 262,694 (vmas boost)

Sept 2 269,988

Sept 3 272,276:giggle:

5 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

I think artists can upload those tracks after 3 months, right?

It depends on their contract, we can’t know that.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived