💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Babylon98

Heather by Conan Gray is going to be such a smash

it's risen again and is now #14 with 2,442,898 M streams. Amazing for a post-album single off a up and coming pop star. 

Not exactly a fan of the song but I can see why young audiences are eating it up, maybe male billie incoming.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whoresup
1 hour ago, Freddy said:

UK Airplay Chart Midweek

ROM #3 (+1) :vegas:

ROM is now the fifth most played song of the year in the UK, while Stupid Love is steady at #18 :vegas:

If it wasn’t for ACR it would definitely still be top 20 here, maybe even top 10 at a push. It’s so annoying how it dropped from 4 - 21 because of ACR back in July :messga:

Also remember when Rockstar was close to going ACR which would’ve let ROM go back number 1 but he increased sales from previous week by like 300 copies or something because of a remix and blocked her :enigma:

Clearly I’m still bitter lol

Babylon98

Disappointed at Midnight Sky's performance, thought it was going to be a surefire smash and it's only sitting at #25, slow and steady wins the race so let's see. 

Babylon98
Just now, Majora said:

So ROM basically stabilized at 2M?

for this week it seems it has, even if it goes below 2M tomorrow it'll probably come back to that number friday (since fridays are usually higher). If it keeps going up on TTH maybe we have a chance of stabilizing at 2M for a bit, that'd be awesome. :woohoo:

Babylon98

I'm so  hyped to follow 911 if it is indeed a single... imagine a slow-burner gaga pop single that turns into a smash eventually, that'd be exciting, but might as well keep our expectations low because it most likely won't do anything on the charts. 

Seryabkina
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

I'm so  hyped to follow 911 if it is indeed a single... imagine a slow-burner gaga pop single that turns into a smash eventually, that'd be exciting, but might as well keep our expectations low because it most likely won't do anything on the charts. 

if it's pushed hard enough, it could do some nice numbers

Babylon98
1 minute ago, Vampyr said:

if it's pushed hard enough, it could do some nice numbers

Seeing how they handled SL and ROM it's hard to believe they are pushing anything hardly tbh but lettuce pray

Seryabkina
Just now, zcasx said:

Seeing how they handled SL and ROM it's hard to believe they are pushing anything hardly tbh but lettuce pray

guess we fans might have to push and spam it everywhere else for that to happen then :bear: 

Babylon98
Just now, Vampyr said:

guess we fans might have to push and spam it everywhere else for that to happen then :bear: 

so it can re-peak at #100 on Billboard :bear:

we just need gen-z to meme the hell out of the song/transition...some payola would help, maybe haus labs can fund it

GreenDiamond

not ppl here dragging living legend ViVi wow 

he even harressed hot100 editorrs to give us early insights and a lot of other things

what happened with this thread wtf

Seryabkina
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

so it can re-peak at #100 on Billboard :bear:

we just need gen-z to meme the hell out of the song/transition...some payola would help, maybe haus labs can fund it

we should ask the popular tiktokers from GGD to do that :bear: 

Babylon98
Just now, GreenDiamond said:

not ppl here dragging living legend ViVi wow 

he even harressed hot100 editorrs to give us early insights and a lot of other things

what happened with this thread wtf

I thought he was an awesome member but gurl people were dragging him when he was here lmao

GreenDiamond
1 hour ago, zcasx said:

Admin thought they were being negative about Chromatica's performance/ too critical of Gaga and her team, and then they got into heated arguments about it and Admin saw fit to ban them to create a more positive environment here...

hope that this is not true

if yes then:

tumblr_olqcaavcz91t0jt5ro1_500.gif

Animal Claws
9 minutes ago, zcasx said:

It might be the Physical of the era. I think it won't do great on US charts but it will do great on views and streaming numbers.

I can see it being a hit in many other countries too

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived