đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Babylon98
3 minutes ago, Mang Inasal said:

Miley kinda snappedT on her statement but idk if the last part of her statement about TikTok is true that it counts towards streams.

But yeah, I think labels are paying famous Tiktokers to Tiktok their artists’ music to make it viral.

We should link that interview to Bobby so he knows what to do with 911 :fan:

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI
49 minutes ago, Runway said:

What even is the point of this thread if they banned Vivi, Gypsy Life and Arturo :poot:

Charts

ArtGagaPop

I kinda just noticed now that they skipped almost the whole last chorus of ROM during the VMAs :bradley:

We need a full ROM only performance soon that can be uploaded to her VEVO :vegas:

JustTea
2 hours ago, Swallow said:

why would TC be included when it's not on any of Gaga's albums.

Because "other releases" :triggered:

2 hours ago, Mang Inasal said:

It does say in the parenthesis “other releases”. It means that TC is included in the total.

Then the math is incorrect because the albums alone are over 9 billion together. The Cure has 300 million which already doesn't match not to mention other releases. :awkney:

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Runway said:

What even is the point of this thread if they banned Vivi, Gypsy Life and Arturo :poot:

They're not even banned :billie: but this stopped being a safe place and no one wants to be somewhere they can be banned arbitrarily for not being in a good mood

chaeri pls

Runway
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

They're not even banned :billie: but this stopped being a safe place and no one wants to be somewhere they can be banned arbitrarily for not being in a good mood

Vivi is for sure banned, and i read yesterday  arturo and gypsy were too so i just assumed :billie:

TheProfessor

I feel like we don't need extensive discussions about numbers that eventually lead to creating a very toxic place, sometimes less is more tbh.

UK Airplay Chart Midweek

ROM #3 (+1) :vegas:

ROM is now the fifth most played song of the year in the UK, while Stupid Love is steady at #18 :vegas:

Andreu
16 minutes ago, TheProfessor said:

I feel like we don't need extensive discussions about numbers that eventually lead to creating a very toxic place, sometimes less is more tbh.

1. If someone wants pure numbers, Kworb is right there.

2. This thread is the "charts discussion" not the charts copypaste thread so its intention was always to have some discussion.

TheProfessor
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

1. If someone wants pure numbers, Kworb is right there.

2. This thread is the "charts discussion" not the charts copypaste thread so its intention was always to have some discussion.

1. Not everyone has the time and knowledge to look everything up.

2. I said we don't need "extensive discussions", i didn't say no discussion.

I think that there is a very good chance that Chromatica will have a residency on the lower end of the BB200 chart due to the fact that the album is depending on streams rather than sales like ARTPOP and even to some degree joanne did.

The album has barely left the top 5 most streamed female albums on spotify since release, an accomplishment I'd never thought possible for Ga

also, SL had some cute radio play in europe and ROM is smashing WW, don't base all the albums success of of the US

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived